Week 1, Day 5. Leaving Day.

Today I left the boys, and I was actually very upset about it. I love hanging out with all the guys and I was going to miss Jack a lot, I mean.. it's only a week, but still.

I woke up early and took a shower. I did my whole routine and threw on a cute outfit to make Jack know he better not even look at another girl. I laughed at myself.

"Good morning babe." Jack said kissing me. I smiled.

"Good morning!" He walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I packed all my stuff back up, but I could not get my suitcase closed. I sighed and called Nash.

"Hello?"
"Hey Nash, can you he-"
"Oh this is Cameron, Nash just went to Aaron's room."
"Oh hey Cam, I needed help with something.. but it can wait!" I was about to hang up but,
"Wait! I can help you!" Cam said.
"Ermm.. I don't know about that Cameron. Jack wouldn't be okay with it."
"Fuck Jack, I'm coming to help." He hung up. I threw my head back and just hoped that Cam could help me before Jack got done. I waited at the door so Jack wouldn't hear a knock.

"Hey Elizabeth!!" Cam said enthusiastically walking through the door. I rolled my eyes, "What can I help you with?" He asked.

"I need help zipping my bag, Bart needs it now and Jack is showering." I said not looking at him.

"Well, sit on it. I'll zip!" I did as he said and sat on the suitcase.

"Yo, what's that?" Cam said pointing at my ring.

"Oh, Jack got me this." I said smiling, "It's a promise ring!" I said showing him my hand.

"Wow, it's gorgeous, gorgeous rock for a gorgeous girl." Cam said zipping the bag. I smiled,

"Thanks Cam." I said.

"For what?" My head shot up at Jack.

"I helped her with her bag." Cameron said calmly. I stood up and picked my bag up.

"I couldn't help you?" Jack asked.

"Not while you were showering." I said rolling my bag and putting it outside the door.

"So of all people you called Cameron?" Jack asked.

"She called Nash."
"I called Nash." Cam and I said at the same time.

I sighed.

"Sorry Jack, next time I'll just be stronger." I said.

"It's no big deal man, it's just a favor." Cameron said.

"You should leave, Dallas." I sighed and sat on the bed.

"You have a problem?" Jack asked.

"I have a problem that you won't stop being a bitch about Cameron, like get over it. You're being childish." I said looking at Jack.

"Okay? I don't like how he looks at you!" Jack said.

"I didn't know I couldn't look at her.." Cameron said chuckling a little. I laughed.

"Cam, you can look at me." I said flipping my hair and crossing my legs.

"Stop being a bitch, Elizabeth!" Jack said.

"Don't call her a bitch!" Cameron said.

"She's my girlfriend, I can call her anything I want!" Jack said.

"Oh, you can?" I said looking at Jack and raising an eyebrow.

"You need to chill man." Cameron said. "This is ridiculous." he said walking out. I rolled my eyes.

"You can be so fucking rude, Jack!!" I said getting up and grabbing my purse.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked me.

"The airport!! You know, I'm leaving today?!" I said annoyed.

"And you're willing to leave like this?" Jack asked me, "Mad and upset?"

I looked at Jack and I wanted to feel anger, but I couldn't. I looked down.

"Didn't think so." Jack said walking up to me and pulling me into a big hug. "I love you, okay? I'm sorry for what just happened."

I hugged him back,

"I'm sorry too, babe." I said hugging him tighter.

"Want me to go with you to the airport?" Jack asked me.

"Mhm, please." I said letting go of him. Why couldn't I stay mad? I smiled at him.

"You're a beautiful bitch if it makes you feel better. Jack said smiling, I laughed.

"You're an idiot." I said, and kissed Jack.

Then we left for the airport.

_________

FILLER CHAPTER

sorry it's so short, just threw this together i hope you like itttttt

follow me on Twitter- @mendesmission