2. What Women Want

Samantha's POV

I started reading the article ...
Why am I not surprised by what he has written, how can anyone think of women so highly (note the sarcasm).
"Not to hurt feelings of any women, not that they have any. No matter what you do, how you do , you can't keep them happy. They always run behind more power and money. They just won't satisfy , no matter how hard you try. At the start all of them claim they are different, but no my dear readers, they are not! "

I finished reading the article.
Now I'm fuming, who the hell does he think he is, son of a bitch.

I stromed out of my office to the bullpen area where all writers work. He noticed me coming towards his desk, but ignores. Ugh! Nerve of this man

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.

"Hello Harry, I wanted to discuss something about your article" I said.

"Good morning samantha, didn't see you coming" He said.

𝘖𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 , 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥.

"So about which article you wanna talk about" He said smirking.

𝘏𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"What Women Want" I said, air quoting the words.

"What about it? " He said, all acting 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵.

"Well , definitely you are wrong about that. I want you to rewrite it. "

"I don't think so...we writers write with our experiences and imagination. And my experiences say so". He said blankly, showing no emotions.

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘐 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭.

"Well, surely you should use some new experience, and rewrite the article within 2 days" I said faking my smile
As I was about to turn he said "what about dinner tomorrow night? "

" Excuse me " I said  shockingly.

"You are the one, who said I should use some new experience. So, don't you wanna help me? " He said, acting all innocent.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 ...

"I'm busy, thanks for the offer"

" No. You're not, tomorrow's Friday night. Please , for the sake of magazine " He said.

"Umm, okay for the magazine"

"Yeah, I'll pick you up at 8" He said grinning.

I smiled and left.

_____________________________

Hey guys!
Welcome back
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

So guys... Next chapter in Samantha's POV Or Harry's.

Don't forget to vote.

Your suggestions are welcome, feel free to give any.