Shhh !!

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚/𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑦 ♡︎
★_____________________________________★

i sat on dreams bed , all i could hear was him clicking away at that stupid computer i looked around his room ..bored '𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠?' I thought to myself. I get up and walk over to him "hey!" I say happily he looks focused "Hey" he replies back quickly "whatcha doinnnn'?" I ask inching closer to him "uh getting ready to film a video, werido" he says chuckling i gasp and pretend to be offended "the shade." i can hear him laugh a little he faces me and says "ok im gonna be filming for a while, are u gonna stay here orr?" He ask "Im staying here ill be quiet!" I replied sitting back down on his bed, he smiles "Alright y/n" as he turns around putting his head phones on and getting ready to talk into his mic.

Few minutes go by i sit there.. still bored. Then.. a thought hit me. A very, very, VERY evil thought.

I smile and walk over to dream agian he's already started whatever the video was about with his friends and i can hear them talking. I stand beside him and and kiss his cheek, he glances over at me and gives me an '𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦'  look i ignored it tho and stood in front of him getting on my knee's. His facial expression drops, "hold on sorry ill be right back" he says muting himself "No, no and no. I just told u im filming." He says shaking his head backing up a bit "yeah i know" i say smiling back innocently "Y/n..-" he pouts "you dont wanna keep them waiting know do you?" I say he rolls his eyes.. and sighs scooting back up. he unmutes himself and speaks "Yeah sorry about that anyways-" he trials on about what they were doing, i begin to rub his inner thighs and run my hands up his stomach his breath hitches, and i can see him more focused know then ever.

i smirk and slowly unzip his pants
and pull his dick out playing with his tip and doing little circle movements on it dream sits up on his chair and covers his mouth a bit.. he's trying so hard not to make any noises. "yeah..yeah im fine..i just-" Dream is talking to someone he's recording with he sounds out of breath almost

"Just..tired ha" he says awkwardly as he leans back on his chair looking down at me with begging in his eyes, he wanted more so much more. I began slowly pumping my hands up and down on his dick, licking the tip every know and then dream's voice was shakey a bit.. and it was hard for him to reply when his friends would ask him something "yeah-..its..Oh uhm. Sorry yeah yeah" he barley managed to spit out, he pushed the mic away and let out a heavy breath "fuck..y/n" he whispered quietly. I began rubbing faster and faster, he was close i could tell he stopped talking all at once and just covered his mouth completely while his friends were busy '𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑏𝑐𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑛, ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦.' I thought to myself dream places his hands on the side of my head and and he squirms alot i stop suddenly, i cant just have dream cum that easily.

He looks down at me.. confused, his eyebrows furrow and he grabs his mic agian "can we finish this later? Ok good." Dream talks with his friends and says goodbye. I blush, "uh oh" i think outloud "uh oh is right" he says backing up he grabs my chin and makes me face him as he neels down "You wanted attention didnt you, hmm?" He says looking me in the eye i smile playfully "maybe" i reply he smirks and leans back on his chair "well you got it.." he says while stroking his dick i shoo his hands away and place mine around ut and rub it, and keep eye contact "i always do end up getting what i want too"  i boast, "Your so good baby" i tease knowing damn well he has a praise kink He moans and begins grinding his hips "faster.." he says i pick up the pace, but stop a few times. I can see his dick twitch every time i let go.

"Ugh y/n!..>:(" he says "i wanna cum..pleasee" he begs me "hmm i dont knowww, i dont think u really want to."i replied Taunting him he lays his head back in frusteration and holds on to his chaid giggle and grab his dick, i kiss the sides of it and grin "fine im feeling nice today" i stick his dick in my mouth, as my tongue rightfully moves around on it he sighs and smiles as he grips on to my hair gently guiding me "just like that." He groans. I swirl my tongue around his tip aggressively dream begins to push my head down faster i decided to let after teasing him so much.

I can feel it throb in my mouth, without a warning dream shoves my head down farther one last time, cumming in my mouth i feel the warm liquid run down my throat, after he lets go i gasp and cough up some of the cum i couldn't swallow "jesus." I say while breathing hard "sorry, i didnt mean to get so rough." He says with empathy as he holds my face in his hands i smirk and clean my mouth up a bit. Dream zips his pants back up agian and grabs a box of tissues not to far from his desk "here" he offers one to me i grab it from him and wipe the cum of my mouth. Dream opens his arms gesturing for me to lay on him after im all done, i scoff and sit on him while hugging him. "I still need to finish recording" dream said worried only the slightest "worry about that later" i yawned, holding on to him tighter.

❀_____________________________________❀

𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚑 𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚐 𝚒𝚐 𝚑𝙰𝚊

-𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚎 ♡︎