1 || An Unusual Normal Day

As Yashiro reached her school after a long walk, she wasn't excited unlike the other students.

Of course, no one is excited when it comes to going to school. But Yashiro's was another case.

She slowly walked to her classroom, a bit happy seeing that it was still empty. No students were going to waste their precious time waiting for the home room teacher now, are they? They'd rather spend it on doing random things.

Yashiro plopped herself on her chair — which was near to the window — and stared outside for a while.

Even though it was still noisy outside the classroom, it was decreased as Yashiro slowly drifted away in her thoughts...

'I wish it would be like this everyday...'

Just after she had found herself comfortable in her daydreams, she snapped out of it as she heard tongue clicking and giggling.

"I wondered where the Daikon for my soup went last night." A girl chuckled.

'Ignore her, ignore her, ignore her...'

"Hey, are you listening?"

"Leave me alone, Yuki." Yashiro sternly asked.

"And why should I?" Yuki replied.

"Two syllables. Mo-ney." Yuki slammed Yashiro's desk.

"I don't have your stupid money." Yashiro scowled.

Yuki just smirked.

"Sure. I don't want it actually." Yuki smiled, which surprised Yashiro for a few minutes, leaving her absent minded.

As Yashiro was trying to confirm if it was a joke or not, Yuki grabbed Yashiro's bandaged hand.

"What are you-" But before Yashiro could finish that sentence, Yuki already unwrapped the bandage and pressed Yashiro's bruise with no hesitation at all.

"Hmm... It looks fresh." Yuki chuckled as she continued to pinch the bruise, leaving Yashiro to cry in pain.

"Stop it! Please! It h-hurts!" Yashiro pleaded as tears rolled down her face.

"How about no." Yuki grinned.

As Yuki enjoyed watching Yashiro cry in pain, she found another spot that looked like even the softest touch could make it hurt.

She was going to pinch there instead, when a boy's voice was suddenly heard.

"Hey! Leave her alone!"