Prologue

Yanice's Pov

"Ah. The weather's suprisingly nice today." i said with a smile look in my face while walking to the bus stop. A voice with a high pitch came from behind waving its hand toward me. I stopped walking and looked at the girl waving at me with my eyes. She's so far away that I can only see her hand waving and hear her highly pitched loud voice.

"Yanice!!" The girl shouted while walking towards me. She has a long wavy black silky hair and wears a uniform that's the same as me.

"Jana?" I asked.

"Yanice!! It's been so long!"

Jana is the girl who waved at me. She's the same old as mine. We've been close friends for 5 years. Her Family owned a big company. Last 2 years she transfered in Australia because of her family business.

"I can't believe your here!" I shouted joyfully.

"Yep! Mom and Dad's business took so long as unexpected."

"How was the business?" I asked while we're both walking to the bus stop.

"It's good. The company keeps getting better and better since Mom and Dad took care of the business in Australia"

"That's great! Oh! And look the bus is here."

We both stepped inside the bus talking about how Jana's school year went in Australia. Not long enough we already arrived in Lewis High we're smart and talented students study.

We both went in our different class and started learning new things. 4 hours later, my morning classes is finished and went well. I went to the rooftop and eat. A lot of people eat their lunch there including me because of the cool breez. A girl who is shorter than me and has a short brown hair asked me: "Is your name Yanice?"

And I emediently answered yes.

"Great the library caretaker Mrs. Alud brought me here to call you" She replied.

"I see. I'll be there in 3 mins. I'll just fix my lunch"

I went to the library. Theres a old lady seating with a bunch of books unorganized beside her and with a name plate 'Mrs. Alud' on her shirt; The library Caretaker.

"Ah. You're here"

"What's the matter ma'am?"

"Can you help me organize these books in the shelves? Since you love going here, you're the only student that I know who can help me."

-That's right I love going here during break time that's why Mrs. Alud already knows me.-

"Sure! " I answered.

~The books are already organized and it's already time for afternoon class. I turned my back leaving the library with my hand waving.

I walk through the hallway to go for my afternoon class, not looking I bumped someone. The guy I bumped stared at me with her angry eyes that could punch me.

"WHY YOU!!" He shouted holding my shirt and my face facing his.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bumped you."

He's about to punch me. Gladly a teacher came.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

The teacher yelled at him and eventually run away.

"Are you hurt?" He asked concerning.

"I-I'm okay sir" I answered.

"Good. I better get going now. I still have classes to teach"

He went his way to the room where I'm also about to go into.
He's the new teacher in my Afternoon class.

"Oh shoot I'm gonna be late!"

〔 Mentioned Characters Info:〕

Yanice Schubert

157 cm
Long straight brown hair
Highschool Student
16 years old

Jana Wilson

156 cm
Long wavy black silky hair
Highschool student
16 years old

📌Leave a vote !