chapter 2

'What I did was a mistake , the revenge you took for it is a sin'

Jisso pov :

I stormed out of the hospital and drove back home and took san from the neighbours putting that 2 yrs old to sleep , he was jimin's step brother but jimin always loved him as his own , i took a quick shower and laid on my bed and then again all of those came to mind which I was trying to ignoring , my heart broke remembering my best friend dying that way , i never thought of him as boyfriend and he knew it but to the world we were by and gf , he did this to protect me , all he did was way more than wrong but still it did hurt alot losing a friend , i thought of it all again from the start , my best friend accused my love and broke his all dreams and made him struggle , he would have been way more successful with his talent if it weren't for jimin to get him expelled , i don't understand anything , all emotions are mixed together , i don't know whom to blame or what to do , but i know one thing that I'm too responsible for his struggle , i too didn't trusted him even if he was my love and I have to go to him and pay for my mistake , I'll apologise to him whole heartedly and do anything , it would be his greatness if he forgives me and make me his.

2 weeks later :

Here I'm in Europe going to floor of being the head scientist of the biggest company of Europe , meeting him after 10 yrs , i don't know what to do to meet him but then i found out new employees are hired by giving an interview to him and right now I'm going to him I hope everything turns out good , i went in his cabin after knocking , hearing his voice after 10 yrs made me tear up but i held myself back and went in , his back was facing me , i went in and said

"Taehyung-ah"

He immediately recognised my voice and turned around , his eyes filled with mixed emotions angry , happy , love , sorrow and what not

"Jisso"

His eyes softened seeing me crying too but then he held a stern look and asked

"What are you doing here?" He said with cold voice

"I know you're angry as hell because i didn't trusted you that day but please listen me out once after that i promise I'll never get on your way just once please please please" I said pleading to him while tears never left my eyes

"Ok but not right now there are more people waiting for the interview , I'll give you my address 9 pm sharp at my house you'll have one hour to speak , now get out"

"Thanks thanks alot tae"

With that i went out from his office and went to the apartment jimin owns in Europe and about his brother , i left him to his parents explaining them the whole condition and I said that I'll take care of him once i handle everything
It was now 8 pm and I had my dinner and started getting ready for meeting him , i don't know what love has in it , i was drowned in sorrow and guilt but i still was getting ready perfectly for him wearing a dress that ended above my knees with turtle neck and full sleeves not knowing what was waiting for me , I went in his mansion , the mansion had body guards and maids and had a very dark aura and seriousness in the air with no family frames on the wall , it was all screaming the pain he is bearing all these years and then i heard footsteps coming downstairs there I saw him shirtless with joggers around his waist and damn his well built body and then his serious gaze towards me and he goes and sits on the sofa in the living room

"You want a invitation to sit , sit here and get the words out of your mouth"

I then sat on the sofa infront of him , he was gazing me and me not being able to understand the emotions in it or his eyes were now emotionless from all the pain and then i started to explain

"After you left , jimin always said to me there isn't a need to study any more and he'll always be with me but then a 2 weeks ago he met with a accident and he is no more , but before dying he told me the truth that it was him who did all that not you and also gave me your address and told everything about you to me , he was really sorry for doing all this , i was his girlfriend all these years to the world but in real I never let him pass limits of being just a friend to me because it was you always you even if these years I believed that you did that but still i loved you endlessly and jimin did all these to make me hate you but of course I couldn't ever do that , at that point of time i was near to being raped and jimin was the one who came in with the principal so i just trusted him and accused you , I'm really sorry i wasn't in my right mind at that time and I didn't even knew the truth and it was also shocking for me to get to know that the love of my life did that , i loved you the most but i trusted you the least , I'm really sorry , if I would have taken the stand you wouldn't have been abandoned and expelled , you would not have to suffer , you deserve the world and everything and you would have gotten everything but you didn't because of me , you have the money the fame but not a family to dine with and you would have been way more successful if it weren't for me I'm really sorry please forgive me if you could"

I cried out while saying this he also had tears but hdie them and kept a straight face

"I feel sorry for jimin but other all things I already know what should i do in it , it's all done"

"I want you to forgive me I would do anything , go to your parents and tell them the truth and just get you your family , I'm drowned in guilt but more of that i wanna compensate for it and pay for my mistake please please"

"You wanna pay for your mistakes?"

I nodded me head

"Just a minute"

He went in his room and got out with some paper and kept them infront me

"Read" he said

I read it and my eyes widened seeing

It was...

How could he do that , the one whom i thought who is pure as angel turned out to be like this but it was world who made him like this I couldn't blame him for this , so i just decided to agree to this , I'll change him and fill his life with all t...

How could he do that , the one whom i thought who is pure as angel turned out to be like this but it was world who made him like this I couldn't blame him for this , so i just decided to agree to this , I'll change him and fill his life with all the happiness , he is committing a sin but I'm with him in it because this time everything will be for him , My everything for you....

"I'm ready for it because i love you , this will be a lust thing for you but for me it'll be love and my payback , once again I'm sorry"

"so let's start , today will be your first Mrs kim jisoo"

A tear left my eye as he took me to his bedroom and locked the door

_______________________

Thanks for reading hope you liked it

Do follow and like it and comment your thoughts below