Chapter 13

iris pov

RING RING RING! i woke up hearing my phone ringing i turn over and get it off my side table "hello" "oh hey iris did i wake you up?" Reno ask "yeah but its okay whats up?" " oh i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" 'yeah sure i just have to get ready say about 10 minutes?" i asked "yeah sure ill pick you up see you soon" "okay bye" i ended the call and got up groaning  in pain hearing all of my bones crack. I went to my closet and found my clothes for the day. I went to the bathroom to have my shower

~FIVE MINUTES LATER~        

After i had my shower i styled my hair i decided to leave it down today. i checked the time on my phone and saw i had 5 minutes left so i cleaned my room. I herd a knock which meant that Reno was here i ran to the door with my phone and keys in hand, i opened it to see Reno smiling 'hey iris ready to go?" "yep" i replied while shutting my front door locking it, me and Reno running down the hill racing each other of course i won "wow iris when did you get so fast?" Reno ask "well i have been training a lot" i said putting a finger on my chin thinking. "okay where do you want to go first?" "hmm FOOD!" i shouted while dragging Reno to a restaurant we sat down talking after a while a waiter came she asked us what we wanted and we told her. Later on she came back with our food we talked a bit more telling jokes. After spending about 30 minutes there we paid then left.

We were walking then i decided that we should play tag so Reno started running away i caught up to him jumping on his back Reno caught my legs and wrapped them around his stomach while my arms were around his neck we burst ed out laughing "tag your it" i said.

Vincent pov

As i was walking around town i herd laughing it sounded like iris so i went to check it out my poked my head around the corner and saw Reno and iris but Reno was giving her a piggy back i really wanted to punch that guy for touching iris for just even talking to her. Wait am i jealous? no that cant be stop think Vincent come on your Vincent valentine! I thought i quickly walked away so they didn't see me i walked back home, walked through the door and lied down on my bed trying that picture out of my head seeing iris with a man that wasn't me.

iris pov 

After  2 hours of me and Reno mucking around we decided to call it a night so we said our good byes, i walked up the hill to my house once i got to the door i closed it and laid  down on my couch i got my phone out and called Vincent. It rung two times until he picked up "hello iris" Vincent said nearly having a heart attack forgot his voice was deep deep breaths "hey Vincent i was wondering if you want to go for a walk with me?" i asked "yeah sure ill be at your place in about 10 minutes is that okay?" "yeah that's fine see you soon" "bye" i hung up the phone and got comfortable on the couch and turn on the TV to pass the time. 

~15 MINUTES LATER~ 

I herd a knock which scared me but then i remember that it would be Vincent so i got up and turned the TV off i grabbed my keys and phones. i opened the door and saw Vincent in all his glory nearly giving me a heart attack AGAIN! "hey iris ready?" Vincent asked "yep lets go" i said locking the door we walked beside each other and i held Vincent's hand he looked at me and smiled i smiled back in return. After a while of walking we decided to take a break and we ended up at a little pond Vincent sat down, i went to sit beside him but he crossed his legs and grabbed my waist and pulled me down so that i was sitting on his lap i yelp at the sudden action but relaxed soon after laying my head on Vincent's shoulder. We didn't talk cause there was no need to every thing was perfect, i felt Vincent arms tighten on my waist i looked at Vincent but he just smiled not saying anything "i saw you today iris" Vincent said all i said was "oh were you jealous Vincent?"  "what no way"  Vincent said hiding his face but i saw the light shade of pink on his cheeks "aw Vincent you were" i said which made him blush more he took a deep breath then gently took my chin in his hand and moved my head towards his and his lips touched mine, i was socked after a while kissed back i turned my body around and wrapped my arms around his neck after a while we pulled a part i laid  my head on his chest he picked me up bridle style just to let you know and carried me to my house i unlocked it and pushed it open "Vincent you should stay the night" i said "okay" Vincent put me down and i walked into the bathroom and changed. Once i i opened the door i saw Vincent on the bed asleep i chucked and hoped in the bed too, i felt strong arms wrap around my my waist and i smiled and closed my eyes.