Untamed

Rusty then lead the paw patrol by driving his trunk, out of town and towards the wrangling barn that was 2 blocks away from the direction of Farmer Al's barn. 

Once they reached the wrangling barn, Ryder and the pups all got off of their vehicles as they followed Rusty up to the round pen fence, where strange loud banging, yelling, and roaring noises were coming from, inside the barn.

"Where's the polar bear?" Chase asked.

"And is that barn ok?" Ryder added, asking Rusty.

"Tell that to the bear." Rusty replied.

Suddenly Barnacles who had a saddle attached to it's back and a rein around it's muzzle came bursting out the barn door running and jumping up and down, roaring out like an angry wild horse with Gregory riding on it's back while holding onto the saddle and one hand holding into the reins as the bear tried to get Gregory off of him without biting or attacking him. Gregory was yelling his guts out as if he was having the time time of his life.

This shocked Ryder and the pups, seeing Gregory trying to tame the polar bear. As Barnacles tried to get Gregory off, Gregory kicked his foot onto the bear's side causing the polar bear to stand on it's hind legs and roar out.

"Stop! Your hurting him!" Ryder exclaimed.

"This is not good!" Rocky added.

The polar bear was still trying to get Gregory off his back, until the bear finally managed to throw Gregory off of him causing Gregory to go flying and landing against the fence.

"Gregory look out!" Aiden, a friend of Gregory's who as an animal controller, called out.

Barnacles then charged towards Gregory, but Gregory swiftly climbed out of the pen fence landing on the other side where the paw patrol stood.

"Boss you alright?" Rusty asked Gregory.

"I'm fine Rusty." Gregory replied, standing back up on his feet. "This bear just got allot of spirit in him." He added as he then saw the paw patrol. "Oh hey there kid and pups you must be the rescue team looking for the bear."

"Yes we are we're called the Paw patrol." Marshall replied. "And we're here to help the polar bear."

"Oh don't you worry about that. we've got this under control." Gregory said. "Alright boys let's call it a day!" Gregory exclaimed at Aiden, as his other friend who were dragging the bear towards the fence with ropes and tying the ropes tightly around the fence then tying the bear's front paws together so it wouldn't use it's claws to escape.       

"Come on boys let's get some lunch." Gregory said to his gang. "Now paw patrol you best be heading home by now. We'll take care of this bear." 

"Just please don't hurt him." Ryder said to Gregory.

"Ah don't worry about it. You and your pups can come back anytime you want." Gregory replied as he walked away with his gang to get lunch.

Ryder and the pups couldn't help but feel bad for the polar bear, so Ryder walked up to the fence and untied the rope around the fence, and also tried to untie the ropes from the bear's front paws, but the polar bear ran around the pen fence coastally falling over himself and tripping over.

"Is there anything we can do Ryder?" Rubble asked.

"I'm not sure Rubble." Ryder replied while looking at the polar bear. "Come on pups let's head back." 

So Ryder and the pups mount onto their vehicles and headed back to the lookout.

Meanwhile with Gregory and his gang. . .

"Boss are you sure you should let that kid and his pups come back?" Rusty asked Gregory.

"Trust me Rusty. That boy and his pups are the key to tame that bear, and finding the rest of the bear's group." Gregory replied.

later that night Barnacles was laying down on the ground trying to fall asleep.

'I hope your alright octonauts' Barnacles said to himself.