Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I was sleeping very peacefully. But my alarm wakes me up.
"Aish..... stupid little clock.."
I grab a pillow and hit the alarm clock hard. I turned to the other side and close my eyes.
After some time phone starts ringing.
"Ugh.....who the hell is this"
I answered the phone without looking the caller ID.
"WHAAT!"
I yelled through the phone.
Jimin : Morning Ms. Beautiful.
"Are you for real Jimin. You are calling me early in the morning and disturbing my sleep."
Jimin: Don't tell me that you are not up from sleep.
"What do you want Jimin?
Jimin: It's freaking 9 and you are not even awake?
"Omg 😳 Where are you?
Jimin : I am already at school.
"I will call you back....bye"
I quickly hung up and ran to bathroom for taking a shower and go to closet for getting ready.
"What should I wear...maybe this one will be cute"

Then I grabbed my bags and keys and went out of the house and get in the car and drove off to school

I realised that I am really late for class as I reached the school because there were no sign of student.
I ran the locker for checking the schedule as I sighed in relief seeing I am having dance class today.
I reached the dance room. I entered the room as teacher called me.
Ms. Lee : Why are you late Y/n ?
Y/n : Sorry Ms. Lee, it was really traffic.
Ms. Lee : It's okay don't repeat this.
Y/n : Okay Miss.
Ms. Lee : Go and sit there and get ready for your turn.
(I am really good at dancing as well as jimin. Our school have four dancing groups. I am dancing with my friends as Blackpink and they are known as BTS. Then Kai's group as Exo and Nayeon's as Twice.)
I was walking to sit near Lisa when I see Jimin smiling at me teasingly. I just rolled my eyes and walk past him.
I sat beside Lisa and watch the others performing.
Ms. Lee : First we will start with BTS.
Then they stand up and go to the centre for performing and started dancing.

After the performance all started screaming their names an others just clapped.
Then Ms.Lee called us for the next performance as we get ready for it.
(The girl with the tied hair is Y/n👇)

( During the dance I can hear Jimin and others screaming my name and the jealously look on the face of some girls.)
After the performance all clapped and scream our names.
Then the other two groups also performed.
The next performance was of Exo.
It was really amazing and powerful.
Kai was really stable with his dance moves.
I was screaming his name throughout the performance.

Last it was Twice's time to perform.
Then Jimin call me to sit beside him. So I go near him and sit beside him.

During the whole performance I can see that Nayeon was glaring at me.
I didn't mind her. Jimin keep talking to me as I replied to him. Then Blackpink came and sit near BTS. They are really getting close nowadays but except one couple.
Yoongi oppa and Jennie unnie.
They are always arguing. They always tease each other. I don't know why but the are like cat 🐈 and mouse 🐀 always fighting like kids.
Jin oppa and v were talking with jisoo unnie and rose. But Lisa and Jungkook were watching the performance. I caught Jungkook glancing Lisa. I think he have a crush on her. Omg 😸 who will love this dumbhead girl....
After some time the bell rings signalling that it's lunch time. Then the class was dismissed and we all go to our lockers. I take my clothes as I changed my clothes to dancing suits before going to class. Then I go to cafeteria only to see BTS and Blackpink chatting. I go near them.
"Seems like your all are friends now."
Yoongi : Yeah...but not with that coconut head. *points at Jennie*
Jennie : Who are you to call me that and I also don't want to be your friend.
She said as she rolled he eyes.
" Omg can you both please stop your nonsense. I take my words back. Except you two remaining are friends... problem solve."🥴
I was going to sit when Kai call me from the near by table. I go to him.
"Hey... What's up..."
Kai : "Ohh...hi....give me company Y/n I  am bored."
"Where are the others?"
Kai: They are at ground..... playing something.
"Did they eat food?"
Kai : Yeah...they left the class before the bell and eat.
"Then why didn't you go with them?"
Kai : I was not in mood to go with them.
"Wha-"
He then cut me off.
Kai : Can you please stop asking me questions and please be seated madam.
"Oh...mianhae"
After that we ordered our food and started eating.

JIMIN POV

After the dance class we were talking with Blackpink in cafeteria. Then Y/n came to us and after some talking Kai called her as she go to him and talked with him. Then she sit beside him and talked to him the whole time. I don't know why but I was staring at them for a long time. I was staring at them as they both hugged. Ugh...what is there to hug and what are they talking about?

Y/N POV

Y/n : Your dance was wonderful in the class.
Kai : Oh really.....same to you.
Y/n : Hmm.....I met her in the park two days before.
Kai : You meet who?
He asked as he eat his food.
Y/n : Krystal....
He choked his food as I gave him water.
Kai : Oh really......
Y/n : Hmm....
Kai : Did you say anything about me?
Y/n : No I was with Jimin so I didn't spend much time talking.
Kai : Oh....
Y/n : Why are you like this...you should tell her how you feel.
Kai : I am not ready yet...
Y/n : We were friends after all right then what is the problem.
Kai : I don't want our friendship to get ruined.
Y/n : Don't think like that.... it's going to be okay.....I am sure that she loves you....who is not going to love you.....
Suddenly he hugs me and said:
Kai : You are the best Y/n.....you are always making me flustered by saying all this....
We broke the hug as we both chuckle 🤭 at his comment.

(A/n: It is really a boring chapter. I am not in a mood of writing so I just write one because I don't want to update late as always. Hope you guys are doing well.
Stay safe.....)

Halsey was blessed with a baby boy (20/07/2021)
Congratulations Halsey 💞

Halsey was blessed with a baby boy (20/07/2021)Congratulations Halsey 💞