Chapter 10: Talking It Out & The Transferee

Narrator's POV

The next day, Jaden and Hana went to school together without Nadine.

"Hana"

"Uhum?"

"Did you and Nadine fought?"

"No"

"Then what is?"

"I will tell you later,"

"Ok"

When they arrive at school, they are shocked because there are lots of girls waiting at the gate.

"Why are they all at the gate? Are they waiting for someone to arrive? Like a famous person or something?"

"I remember. A new student is transferring here, and he is a famous basketball player at his previous school. Not just that, I heard that he is famous on Social Media,"

"Oh, ok"

They survived entering inside the school and went to their classroom.

Nadine's POV

When I get up, I look at my phone to see what the time is and I was shocked because it is almost time for class.

I get up and quickly took a bath, get dressed, and eat breakfast.

I ran to school, and when I arrive, I was relieved because the bell just rang.

When I arrive at the classroom, I saw Hana, and I sat beside her.

Hana didn't greet me. Is she mad at me? I didn't do anything to make her mad or something.

It is already break time, and I want to talk to Hana to tell her what's going on.

"Hana. Can we talk outside?"

"Ok"

Hana and I went to the school garden.

When we arrive at the school garden, we sat at the bench.

"Are you mad at me, Hana?"

"No"

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"During our field trip, I dared to confess my feelings to Prince,"

"And then?"

"He rejected me, and I told him that there is no awkwardness between us. We will go back to normal. I was a little bit mad when I heard Prince confessing to you. I got jealous,"

"Prince rejected a precious woman like you. I hope he will wake up one day and realize that he likes you. Prince indeed confessed to me, but I rejected him because we promise each other, and that is to not fall to each other, and I said that I like someone else. You know that I like Jaden, so you don't need to get jealous. Are we good?"

"I'm sorry, Nadine, that I got jealous and mad of you,"

"It's ok. If I were you, I would also get mad,"

"I'm sorry, Nadine,"

"It's ok. Are we good?"

"Yes"

Hana and I shared a tight hug.

Daniel's POV

It's the end of class, and I am at the library.

When classes are over, I would go to the library to read books and study.

I like it here because there's not much noise because I want a peaceful time, and not like earlier when I arrive.