( Chapter-1)

Suga's P.O.V

(Isn't he so cute? His smile

(Isn't he so cute? His smile..OWUU!!)

BOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Sound)

"Boom!BOOM!!!!! We are going to die!!"

THUD!!!!!

I fall from my bed after hearing a loud explosion in my sleeping.

"Aish! my soft butt!! AHHH! My precious sleep!! "

Then I started hearing sounds coming from the living room and I know who is making the sounds.

"EOMMMMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

(Think Lee Bo-Young as Suga's Omma

(Think Lee Bo-Young as Suga's Omma. Don't you think she is so beautiful? *-* )

I stood up and directly went to the living room. I saw the room is fully messed with different chemicals and elements. I looked at my Eomma and I couldn't stop laughing. Her all hair is up like she spiked her hair and black ink is covered her whole face. I was laughing hard and fall on the floor.

"Stop laughing!!! Dumpling!! I was trying the new homemade boom-making." she said with embarrassment. Her acts always make me feel like I am the mom and she is the child. I stood up from the floor, wiped my laughing tears, and sat beside her.

"Eomma, why are you doing it this morning? It's only 8 am. I was dreaming about sleeping underwater but You almost gave me a heart attack." I said while washing her face. She looks so funny and pissed, HAHAHA!!!

"It is still morning for you but you know I woke up at 5 am for making pizza doughs but today works done in an hour. So I tried to sleep but failed. Then I thought to go for a walk but I was too lazy to move my butt. Then on youtube, I found this precious boom-making video." Eomma took her phone and pointing the video on the screen.

I looked at her with annoyance and Eomma made her puppy eyes. Aish!This woman! How did dad use to handle her? She and her chemical experiments one day will send us to heaven. She has a crazy love for chemicals and jungkook and I always became the victim. I still remember Eomma made two types of shampoos for us. I used mine and my hair turned into rock even it weighted like a rock. Jungkook used his one and his all hair turned in blue. Oh! Jungkook works in our pizza shop. He was orphan and 12 years old when we found him. From that day he became my small brother in age Cuz I am smaller than him.AHHHHAA!

"You are looking like a walking cactus, Eomma." She first rolled her eyes but we both started laughing. "Get ready and I also need to ready. Today I am going to talk with the owner of the shop. I hope we will get to the shop." I let out a long yawn, stretched my arms and legs.

"Ok, Do you want me to come with you? Dumbling?"

"No, I am a big boy now. I can handle." I said with a proud smirk on my face.

"Nope. You are a small steamed dumpling, HAHAHA!" She said and running away.

"EOMMAAAA!!! YOU ARE SO MEAN!" I hollered and went to my room.

Timepass

Jihyo's P.O.V

(Oh!!! Jihyo

(Oh!!! Jihyo...Why are you so beautiful? Stop reading my soul!! AISH!! Your EYES!!!)

I am working on my laptop and taking sips from my coffee. It's almost a week when I last talked properly with Danial. I am happy that I have him in my life. He is my manager as well as my boyfriend. I love him but I can't express my feelings like others. But happy that he understands me and my priority; my work. I stretched my arms and stood up. I think I need a break. I called Danial...

Phone call:-

Jihyo: "Hey, Danial. Can you come to my office?"

Danial: "Now? I am busy with a client, baby. I will call you later. Ok?"

Jihyo: "Ok. Carry your work. Love you"

Danial: "Love you too, Bye!"

he said and hung up the phone. I went to the glass wall and started watching people. This city keeps people so busy that they can't even have a healthy love life. I signed and suddenly something caught my eyes. There is someone in the trance of the opposite restaurant. The person looks so white. He is talking with someone. Maybe the ower on the restaurant. The owner is selling his restaurant. I used to have coffee from his place. Aish! Now from where I will have my coffee.Why bad things are happening to me!

MY COFFEE!!! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!

A/N: Helloo! how are you, my fellow reader? Covid Sucks I know. Btw this is my first attempt to write a straight story.HEHEHE! Please vote and comment! **WINK**