Chapter 12 - A Tuff Decision

A/N: I'm thinking about having a little longer chapters because until now I have thought that you should always have time to read a chapter, therefore the short chapters but it might get annoying with the ads when you are reading for a longer time. Please tell me which you like more, long chapters or short chapters. And thank you all so much for almost 400 reads! Amazing, thank you so much!

I woke up the next morning in a cuddling position with Tom, who was still asleep, feeling our morning woods pressing against each other. I smiled thinking about last night. It was the perfect date, with the perfect end to it. I stayed in the cuddling position for a few more minutes before I decided to get up and get ready for the day.
As I stood in the kitchen making breakfast, I heard some noise from the bedroom. I guessed that Tom was waking up so I thought I could make some breakfast for him too. Tom limped into the kitchen.
-Tom what happened? Why are you limping? I asked worriedly.
-Well, darling, I had a huge dick pressed into my ass last night... That's what happened, Tom answered with ha sarcastic "angry voice" and smiled.
- Hey! Your fault! You forced it in! I said and giggled and poured some milk in the bowls of cereal for the both of us.
- Well I don't regret it, he said and kissed me on the cheek.

I gave Tom his bowl of cereal and he sat down at the kitchen table and started eating.
- So what do you have planned for today? I asked him and sat down at the opposite side of the table.
- Well... there is something I need to talk with you about, Tom started. I looked at him with a curious face.
- Today is the last day of shooting, and... ehhh... then I have to go back to the UK.
- Okay...? I said, clearly not connecting the dots.
- Y/N, I'm leaving the states, where you live, Tom said for clarification.
- Oh... But why? Why can't you stay here?
- Well, I only rented the apartment I live in for 4 months which means that I have to move out in a week and-
- But you can live here with me! I interrupted.
- And my dad needs help with the brother's trust charity. I'm sorry but I have to go back, Tom continued.
- But what are we going to do? I don't want to lose you! I love you too much! I said and almost started to cry
- I love you too and I don't want to lose you either, and I would prefer not to have a long-distance relationship. Therefore, and this is just an offer that was on the top of my head, I would like you to live in my apartment in London.

I stayed silent. I didn't know what to respond. Was I really supposed to move across the world and move in with someone I've known for a little more than three months?
- Take the day to think about it. We can talk about it tonight and if you don't want to move to London we'll come up with a solution, Tom said, clearly afraid for what was going to happen with our relationship. We finished our breakfast in silence and then Tom got up and got ready for the day. He put his shoes on and came back into the kitchen, where I've been staring into the wall for 20 minutes, thinking of what Tom just said.
- I'll see you tonight? he said. I looked away from the wall and looked at Tom.
- Y-Yeah, see you tonight...
- Hey, Y/N, I won't get mad if you don't want to move in with me in London but I would really like you to. I completely understand that this is a big decision for you and you should know that I support and love you no matter what, Tom said.
- Yeah, thanks. But Tom, baby, I just really need to think about this so please don't push me or anything, okay?
- Sure. But do you still want the "I miss you ❤️" text I send every day?
- OF COURSE I WANT THE FUCKING "I MISS YOU ❤️" TEXT, TOM! I yelled but smiled so he would understand that I was joking. Tom smiled as well and kissed me goodbye. He exited the apartment and entered his car and drove away.

I didn't have work today so I started thinking about what to answer. During times like this I like to visit Annie, but I knew she was only going to tell me to stay so I wouldn't leave her. Leaving Annie would probably be the hardest part if I moved to London. But I really wanted to be with Tom. I think he's my forever someone. My family lives in Nevada and I don't see them very often so I don't think that me moving to London would affect my relationship with them. I kept thinking about the decision, going back and forth. After a while, I started to do some research about what I would have to do IF I moved to the UK. I took some notes and wrote down a proposal to Tom, who it turned out was entering my apartment because it was already 6:30 pm.
- Good evening, darling, he said and sat down next to me.
- Sooo... Have you decided yet? Not to push you or anything, just wondering... he asked. I could feel that he was super nervous about my answer and so was I.
- Okay, babe, I've been thinking, doing some research and I wrote down a proposal, I started and had a serious face. Tom was clearly curious now and I felt like he was getting impatient as well.