CHAPTER ONE: GOD COLLECTORS

Phase One: What will happen next?

I thought about our escape our families, friends and everything we left behind all night. I couldn't get more than 1 hour of sleep. It was a pretty awful night. I aw nightmares about future. It was our 3rd night after our runaway but i already started worring about whats next.

Waking up in such a depressed mood, I convinced myself into getting up and washing my face. After i brushed my teeths too, I decided to woke Kahkül (her real name is Hardent, i just love calling her this) up. I look for something to throw at her on the ground and threw the lightning prisms (they are being eaten by the gods to gain more power) i found in my pocket at her.

Kahkül: Huh... Whats's that, dummy?

Hucky: I'm bored as heeelll let's eat some snacks and search the new valley we've found.

Kahkül: *sigh* I'm always open for an adventure you know.

Hucky: I knew you'd like it. *yawns* I'll get us something to eat.

I left our little apartment and started wandering around the city trying to find something to eat. I stopped by a shop and bought ramen for both of us, it cost 7 primos (the currency thats being used in this country, Cita da Ciel) i looked at my pockets to see that i have only 10 primos left. I then headed back to our aparment. Kahkül was at the enterance waiting for me.

Kahkül: I hope you get something tasty for us.

Hucky: Not the best option for breakfast but lets just enjoy it i guess.

I, Hucky, and my only friend Kahkül's journey began like this. We somehow found ourselves in a situation in which we have to fight with humans, gods and mystic creatures in order to stay alive. We flew all the way from our hometown to Cita da Ciel, not knowing what will happen next. We've settled into a small hotel and started thinking about future. This country is known by its ruthless gods and merciless kings and queens. We always wanted some kind of adventure, but neither of us ever thought about stealing god's energy fragments and draining their energy and power. We somehow ended up chasing this goal because we litteraly dont have anything better to do.

We've finished our ramens and started walking through the valley we have found.

Phase Two: Into the valley

Nor far from the hotel we were staying at, we   have finally found the valley. It was deep, dark & scary. We saw some monsters on our way through the enterance but we ignored them because our goal was much bigger than fighting with those pathetic monsters. We jumped right into the center of the valley and glide through some creatures. We landed near a small lake and drank some water from it. Then we saw 2 people sitting near us and wondered what were they doing.

Kahkül: Should we talk to them? maybe we could steal something from them... you know that we are low on primos.

Hucky: Even though im completely against that, we surely are low on primos. But instead of gambling we can just play gamble with them, then l wouldnt feel bad about it.

Kahkül: *sigh*

Hucky: Ayo, hello there.

Stranger1: Huh..?

Hucky: Sorry for the disturbance, we were just walking through here abd decided to say hi.

Stranger2: What do you want, kiddo?

Hucky: ..?

Kahkül: We are just curious if y'all wanna gamble with us or not. *smiles*

Stranger1: Hahahah... Sure what do you guys wanna play <3