9

Jungkook headed straight back to the dorm. He was smirking internally. He was so over obsessed with Y/n that he could even hurt his dearest hyung who loved him like his own small brother.

He went to Hobi's room and went inside.

" Hyung, see.... I brought you the pic of me and my gf you were asking for past few months. " Jk said with fake excitement.

" What! Finally I get to see her. I have been listening about her for last year. Show me show me." Hobi said with actual excitement. But he never knew that Jungkook was actually there to take uis own happiness away.

He showed him the picture of him and Y/n kissing. Hobi felt a pang and betrayal towards Y/n. He couldn't believe his eyes what he just saw.

" Uh... Kookie... She is really beautiful. Will you give hyung some space.. I have some work. " Hobi tried to be cheerful and said.

Jungkook nodded and went out from the room. He smirked as he knew that his plan was working.

Hobi messages Y/n there after.

Love ❤
* picture attached *
Kim.. How could you do that to me. If you never loved, you could have just said me. But why hurt me like this?

Kim 💜
Hobi... My love... No... Don't think I betrayed you.. He forced me into a kiss. why would I betray you when I love you a lot.

Love ❤
No Kim. I can't hear lies. Do not contact me anymore. We are over. Go an talk to Jungkook, I am sure he is much better than me.

By this message, Hobi blocked Y/n.

She could not stand this and messaged Jk right after.

Love 😏
JUNGKOOK! How could you do this to me? I thought you would understand that I love Hobi... WHY?

Jk
Y/nie.. I am giving one more chance.. Come to me. I will love and will always trust you.

Love 😏
No, I will get my Hobi back.

By this text Y/n blocked Jk. Jk was so frustrated due to the rejection that without thinking he uploaded the pic on Twitter and wrote :

Army what do you think about this? 😏

Army got crazy over the picture and started hating Y/n a lot. They all thought that she blackmailed Jungkook for the relationship. They made her life a hell.

Wherever she gone, she got hatred. She lost her job, friends and all reputation.

Hobi was fuming with anger when he saw this but when  he thought about the betrayal he did nothing and didn't even stop Jungkook cause he thought that kook knew about double date and so did that. From his point of view Kook did the right thing.

But both the boys were wrong. They didn't knew that their this step was gonna effect a precious life which did nothing bad to them.