10

Y/n was so depressed by all this hate. She tried all her ways to contact to BTS... To hobi even Jk but no one listened to her and gave her the attention she needed.

Whole BTS thought that it was her mistake and took her as a sasaeng. She was left with no other choice but to take her life. But before taking such steps she wanted to clear one thing that it wasn't her.

To the public she didn't care but Hobi... Yes she wanted to clear things with him.

Kim💜
Hobi... Thanks you unblocked me.

*attached picture of Jk chats*

This was the truth and you never gave me the opportunity to explain myself. I don't hate you now as well. You aren't wrong on your part. Please do not hate Jk as well. Just clear the misunderstanding. I hope you all live happily and reach the heights. I don't want to come between your carear. So I am going far away from you all.

I love you Hobi❤

She wrote this and sent to Hobi. When Hobi get the message he fumed with anger and headed to Jk's room but was stopped by the boys.

Tv :

Y/n who was suspected to blackmail the BTS member Jk has jumped from the xxx building and died just fee minutes ago.

Jobi was taken aback. His whole world crashed. The cause of this was Jk.

" Jungkook!!!! How could you do this to me. Due to you Y/n died. What did you get after doing this? " Hobi shouted and they got in a fight..

After this incident, group was on hold for a year. Once Hobi and Jk were normal they again came back and started their carear as BTS.

Five years later:

Army~ saranghae. But there is one person whom we dearly miss and we know that's our mistake just because of jealousy.... We miss you Y/n.

Hobi and Jk said together.

All army fell silent... They were shown all the proofs... They pitied Y/n but as well didn't spread hate for Jk cause Y/n's last message to Hobi was also shared with them.

" I love you Y/n. If you are hearing me then I will always love you. The wrong number got right Y/n. Got right. "

By this Hobi broke into tears whole BTS patted his back and they went back stage.

Jk once again apologised, he knew he can't bring back Y/n. He understood his mistake and was forever guilty to Hobi and for the death of Y/n.

" The wrong number was gone right but may be life destined something else for them and they lived accordingly. "

__________________________________
That's the end to this book. Sorry for sad ending... But yeah I planned for one!!

Hope you enjoyed this small travel with me..!!

Love ya guys 💜❤