Chapter 5: Hi or Hey

The school bell started to ring as i was walking to my first class. I didn't bother running since i was almost there. I don't want to look like that i ran for like 100 miles just to get here.

I walked inside to see that where i seated was surrounded by screaming teenage girls that made me almost deaf. I just walked passed by them and saw that they were staring at Jack. I didn't mind at all that they were looking at him like those girls can keep dreaming.

I sat down not minding those girls looking at my direction, giving me some dirty looks.

"Hey" Jack said smiling.. Did i just heard what he said. I can't believe he actually said "Hi" to me or "Hey" it doesn't matter.

"Uhm, Why are you talking to me?" I said with a weird look, Let's be honest he never talked to me like ever.

"Gee, Can't you just even say a simple 'Hello' " He said with a disgusted look. I want to but i just don't.

"But you never talked to me" I said

"I'm talking to you now" He said proving he's point.

I didn't even bother to say another word to him. It was already weird him talking to me but i liked it anyway.

_________

Class was finally over. I didn't even know what our lesson was,Well i didn't payed attention at all, Well i never do.

I was walking through the hallways then i suddenly bumped into Megan like every time we meet i just bumped into her. Then, I realized she was silently screaming and jumping like crazy.

"Calm down, What happened?" I said laughing at her

"Cameron just smiled at me!!!" She said almost fainting.

Cameron is like the most popular guy in school. He's like everything but just way better.

"Wait, What?!" I said to her screaming. Ok i was a bit hype too.

"You heard me" She said still with that smile on her face.

"Let me have my moment" I said being sarcastic.

Megan couldn't stop talking about him like she wanted to explode. I just laughed at her while she was jumping all over.

________

School was over like Thank You. I was walking outside to wait for my mom but then i accidentally bumped into someone and saw that it was Jack, Like i see him almost everyday at class, Doesn't mean i have to see him outside of school but it was still school grounds.

I thought he would say something to me but actually he just passed by like i was a ghost or something.

After all what had happened, I just wanted to go home and sleep for like maybe the whole day.

Let's just remember that Jack said 'Hi' to me or it could probably 'Hey' even though he just like passed by me after school without even saying a single word.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you like this Chapter! :)

Vote and comment.. Ily x