Chapter 3: Fight it

I was fighting with my Mind throughout the day, I hated this feeling, I didn't even like it a bit but i couldn't help myself

I hurriedly went to my locker to catch things up but then i saw Jack coming to my way, I didn't know what to do, I was dying inside but when he was just one feet away from me, He smiled at my direction and for a moment i couldn't breath but what is it for me? Maybe not, Impossible you might say

After School, I had a nice walk at the park with Megan, She's the only person that i could talk to right now and who would actually listen even when its pointless. As i was speaking to her of what happened in school a while ago, She was speechless like she wanted to say i'm crazy, Am i?

"What?!" She said with a shocked voice like she couldn't believe the words that came out from my mouth.

"I said,  I have a crush on Jack!" I quietly screamed at her so no one could hear our conversation.

"Um, Look at that way" She pointed at the back of me.

I saw it was Jack with his friends, My face immediately turned bright red, My heart stopped for a minute. Then, I realized that they were laughing at me. I turned my back so they wouldn't see me blushing but when i turned around i saw Jack smiling at me, I almost wanted to faint.

"Chill" Megan said to me laughing.

"Shut Up" I said to her angrily.

She didn't say a word but i could see that she wanted to laugh. I didn't care for a moment, He already made my day.

I got home tired for all what happened but i still couldn't stop thinking about him. Why was i even feeling this way? I'm not supposed to like, I'm supposed to hate him. My mind says no but My heart says yes. I feel like i want to explode right now.

________________________________________________________________________

I know this is going to fast but go with it ;)
Hope your liking this so far :)

Vote and Comment.. Love you xx