Meeting Girls' Generation: Chapter 13

I wake up and it's 3:00 pm. I get up and go upstairs and grab my computer. I hook up my computer to the tv downstairs. After I finish setting it up, Tiffany comes into the room.

"Morning, Daniel." Tiffany says.

"Hey I just set up my computer so I can get on it. If you want in a bit we can play a game." I say.

"Okay, and maybe. I don't know, I will decide when it's time." Tiffany says.

"Okay, do you have any poptarts?" I ask.

"Yes, while you were asleep, I was at the store and I bought some."

"Thank you." I say smiling.

I go grab a poptart and a plate. I see that the poptart flavour is smores. Yes, I love the smores flavour so much. It's my favorite.

I eat the poptart on the couch. I am on my computer also. I pull up Netflix and watch Once Upon a Time. I tell Tiffany that I am watching it. She comes into the room and Angela came also. Tiffany sits next to me.

---1 hour later---

I am so tired so I have my head on Tiffanys lap. I am still facing the tv because even though I am completely caught up, I still love the show. We are on episode 5 of season 1. I get a video call on Skype. It is me and Angelas friend Ashley. I pause Netflix and I answer the call.

"Hey Ashley, how have you been?" I ask.

"I have been good. Where have you Ang been?" Ashley asks.

"Oh that's right you weren't at school when we announced it."

Angela pops up behind me and says hey.

"We are in South Korea with Girls' Generation, look." Angela says.

We put the camera on Tiffany. Tiffany waves.

"They needed a new member and Angela auditioned and she got accepted. Angela asked them if I could come since I am a HUGE fan of Girls' Generation. So I got to come." I say.

"AWESOME!!! I will have to visit you guys sometime." Ashley says.

"We are at Tiffanys house. I live at Seohyuns but I am staying the night here. Daniel lives here." Angie says.

"Of course he would live there." Ashley says.

"How do you know about me liking Tiffany?" I say blushing.

"Angie told me. I have to go, I just wanyed to know where you guys were. Talk to you guys later." Ashley says.

"Bye" All three of us say.

-------------

This chapter was a tribute to me and Angelas friend Ashley. I hope you feel better.