Meeting Girls' Generation: Chapter 3

Authors Note:

Hey sorry for doing just me and Tiffany.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Tiffany can I go to school tomorrow so I can say goodbye to all my friends?"

"Sure, I understand how you feel. Can I come with you?"  She says wondering who my friends are.

"Sure I will try to see if you can come. Are you wondering who my friends are?"

"Ya, how many friends do you have?"

"I have about 4 friends. I don't have many. I get made fun alot, because I listen to kpop. That I listen to Girls' Generation." I say sadly

"Wow, I am so sorry. Trust me we will be your friends especially me."

"Thank you so much. It means alot to me Tif. Can I call you Tif?"

"Ya sure."

--- Next Day---

"Ok Tif ready to see my school and meet my friends?" Ya I get to bring Tif with me to school since she is a celeb.

"Ya, does Angela go to school with you?"

"Ya, that's where I met her. This is my first year at this school. On the third day I wanted to be friends with her because i found out she watched anime. At my last school there were only 3 people who watched anime including me."

"Wow, well don't worry we are your new friends." She says smiling.

We are outside waiting for the bell to ring and it is cold outside. I'm wearing jeans and my arrow shirt with my hoodie. She is wearing jeans and a tshirt with a jacket.

"Man it is so cold. How can you stand this Dan Dan?" She says freezing and shaking because its so cold.

"I'm used to it. Don't worry the bell is about to ring. Do you want my hoodie? I will be fine without it, I was born in Ohio where it goes to like -16 degrees."

"Yes, please."

I give her my hoodie so she can warm up. I'm fine without it.

"Thank you so much. This is warming me up." She says smiling.

"You're welcome."

The bell rings and we walk to 1st period which is math.

---Classroom---

"Class we have two guests. Would you like to introduce yourselves." The teacher says.

"Sure, we would love to."

Tiffany and Taeyeon walks to the front of the class from their desks. Tiffany was sitting by me and Taeyeon was sitting by Angela.

"Hi everyone. I'm Tiffany, i'm 25."

"Hey i'm Taeyeon, i'm also 25."

"We are two members of the kpop group Girls' Generation. Daniel and Angela are coming with us to South Korea. Angela is going to be a member and Daniel is coming because he is a huge fan of us." Tiffany says while looking and smiling at me.

Everyones jaw dropped. Alot of the students were jealous. Everybody was lieing trying to come also. Like one student said.

"I'm the one that showed him Girls' Generation."

I told Tiffany and Taeyeon that they all are lying. They all are, man this is so weird being popular.

"Okay class calm down. We need to get to work. Just treat them like normal people." The teacher said.

"They are celebrities but they are just like us." I say trying to calm the other people down.

"Okay guys, we are doing equations again."

At the end of the period everyone except the ones that will see me in another period says goodbye.

---Second Period---

"Ugh I don't want to go to P.E. I suck at it." I say sad because I don't want to go.

"Don't worry I will help you through it. Now I have to go with Angela to the girls locker room. I will see you in abit." She says trying to make me feel better. Which it does.

I'm not changing out into my P.E. clothes just in case we go outside . It's cold outside and we have to wear shorts. Nope I am not wearing shorts in this cold. When I get dressed out and all that I go to the gym. Tiffany is sitting with me as she will the whole day. Man she looks so cute. I'm not happy because we have to do a mile run again. Last time we did that which was just a few days ago I didn't feel good after. We are waiting a while and i'm tired so I am laying my head on her shoulder. She is so nice.

"Hey Tiffany I am gonna walk the mile because last time I tried running it which was just a few days ago, my head felt like my skull wanted to cave in and I felt like I was close to passing out."

"Awww i'm so sorry that happened to you. I will stick near you." She says. She hugged me then kissed my forehead and I blush

Everybody saw and was like "oooooooooooooo"

"Thank you alot for being here with me." I say.

"I'm always there for you. Later I will give you my phone number. Just call or text anytime. If you want you can live with me. In the same house but not the same room obviously." She says trying to cheer me up. Which again it does.

"Haha ya thank you so much,  I do not really want to be by myself in a new place. Trust me I wasn't thinking it would be same room."

We are outside walking the mile and it's really cold. I'm happy that i didn't change out.

"Tif, i'm really tired."

"I am also Dan Dan. Soon we will be home."

"I know, I will try to survive, for you."

"Okay, we will survive together."

"When are we gonna be driving to the airport?" I ask.

"We are leaving tomorrow at 10:00 a.m."

"Could I stay with you tonight? I'm not gonna try anything I swear. It's just last night I kept having nightmares."

"Sure, if you ever have nightmares just come to me."

"Thank you so much, Tif." I say smiling.

---Third Period---

"Hey Mrs.Anderson, remember how I showed you that kpop group I listen to well these two are two of the members of that group."

"Oh hey, nice to have you here. Now Daniel and Angela you can select your seats and if they want they can sit next to you guys or they can choose their own seats."

"We will sit next to them, make sure they pay attention hahahaha. Just kidding but we will sit with them since we don't much about this place plus we don't know these people we only know Daniel and Angela."

---------------

Ok guys I will continue 3rd period on chapter 4.