love and comfort (Izuku x Katsuki x Shoto)

Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto had a shared apartment. They were all dating and also shared a bedroom. They were all pro hero's and were in the Top 10. 

Katsuki walked in, Shoto trailing behind. Izuku sat on the couch, he recently got badly injured so he had to stay home. The two boys walked by Izuku, giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking to the back of the apartment. one boy, Katsuki, walking into the bathroom to take a shower, the other , Shoto , into there room to get changed and begin on paper work.

Shoto was extremely stressed and had fallen behind on his paper work. He decided that night that he was going to finish it all in one shot. Izuku stumbled into the room after a couple of minutes and laid down on there bed. The two boys in the room could here the water shut off in the bathroom. Katsuki walked in, clothed and dried off. He brought a chair up next to Shoto and began to help him with his work. 

After a while they looked over and realized there green haired boyfriend had fallen asleep. "he seems so peaceful" Shoto whispered as he leaned his head on Katsuki's shoulder. The two finally finished up the paper work and they were about to go to bed, but Izuku woke up again. He sat up and groaned softly, rubbing his eyes.

Shoto and Katsuki climbed into the bed, engulfing Izuku in a warm embrace. They all said there 'I love you's' but Izuku seemed upset. "waaait." He whined as he sat up again. The two boys looked up at him. "give me comfort before we sleep, I had a fricking nightmare." He whined at them. 

They both sat up and hugged him. "we're sorry" the boys said in unison. They both comforted him and made him more comfortable to sleep. soon enough they all fell asleep and had a good nights rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

suggested by @-YAMSSUPREMACY 

I hope you liked it 

bye bye my Lovely Extra's 

~Asher~