Comfort me (Kenma Kozume x Reader )

You had just recently moved in with your boyfriend Kenma. He always played his games like the usual Kenma he was, and to be quite honest you didn't mind one bit. That was one reason you had broke up with your previous boyfriend, he was too clingy and bothered you too much when you did something you wanted to be left alone to do.  

You quietly walked into your shared bedroom, noticing the pudding haired boy deep into his game. You knew how much he hated noise while he played his games because it distracted him. You sprawled out onto the bed and held a pillow close to your chest. "Kitten, is everything alright?" Kenma questioned, eyes still glued to the screen. You knew at the moment he was super entranced with what he was doing so you mumbled "I'm fine"to him. 

You curled yourself into a ball and sighed softly. You were afraid, you were afraid of being criticized. Kenma had never done that to you, but your ex did, even though he thought he was being helpful and loving, it really hurt you. You tried to be perfect for him but nothing was ever good enough. (All of you guys are pretty and beautiful and you can't tell me different. ) Kenma hadn't done a thing to hurt you, but you were still afraid that he might one day. You never brought this up to him because you didn't have the courage. "Kitten, are you sure?" He asked, this time taking time to turn around. You looked at him and nodded slowly. He gave you  a soft look and turned back around. 

You sat up, letting another sigh escape from your lips. You stood up and walked over to your boyfriend. You stood beside his chair and watched him play. You really wanted comfort at the moment but you didn't want to bother him, not that I think he'll get mad if I ask but I don't like to bother people when there doing stuff. That's when you thought of something. You threw your leg over his lap and dipped your head down putting yourself between his arms. You got yourself comfortable sitting on his lap. "Baby, I'm trying to play." He muttered, irritation lingering in his voice. You laid your head on his shoulder as he set his chin on your shoulder. "sorry." you apologized, your voice cracking indicating you might cry. "It's okay." He reassured you as he continued. Tears began to well up in your eyes, you shut your eyes closed tight as you covered your mouth with the cloth of Kenma's hoodie. you heard a couple more clicks on his keyboard before he wrapped his arms around you, holding tight. "I paused, your more important, what's wrong." He asked more like he was demanding me. 

you gripped onto his hoodie and just let all your tears spill. He rubbed your back gently as you sobbed, rambling on about how you were afraid. "You know, y/n, your so beautiful, I don't get why someone would say such things to you. you deserve the best, I'm so sorry for that happening to you, I would never hurt you like that." He told you. He may be not very good with words but the words he tells you always makes you feel better. You sniffled and giggled softly. "Thank you Kenma." You whispered as you began to feel sleepy, his warmth radiating. He continued his game as you slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anybody care that I'm back? It's okay if you don't care. I hope you enjoyed the one-shot. Please give me any suggestions.

Bye my lovely extras

~Asher~