Chapter 4- Flirting and hurting

Harry's POV

Me and Zayn have been engaged for week and during that whole week we went on some dates, but in every singe date he wouldn't talk that much and when he did he will mostly ask questions about me or my life.

We also exchanged numbers and he would text me Good morning and Goodnight text every day.

He was so confusing since at times he was sweet but then he will change into a totally different person, he was the most complicated person ever!

As I was about to take a shower he sends me a message.

Zayn 😑
Good morning Harry, I was wondering if you are busy today?

Me 💚
Not much, I was just going to go shopping, why?

Zayn 😑
We have the meeting to prepare the wedding today.

Me 💚
What? Why didn't you tell me yesterday? Omg at what time?

Zayn 😑
In 30 minutes, we will be meeting at your house.

Me 💚
Omg you are the worst, you should've told me yesterday now I have to take a quick shower and get ready! I hate you so much!!! 😡

Zayn 😑
You are such a dramatic person and guess what the feeling is mutual sweetheart 🥰

Zayn 😑
And by the way I will be at your house in 10 minutes ☺️

Great!

Now I have to take a really fast shower!

I took the shower and put a towel around my body and walk to my room since I had a restroom in my room.

And when I did Zayn was laying down in my bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here in my room?" I yelled angrily.

He then turned to looked at me and saw that I was only wearing a towel.

"Damn I didn't know that you looked this hot," he said standing up.

I then tried to cover myself even though I just had the towel.

"Zayn get out I need to change and do my hair," I said annoyed.

"You only have 10 more minutes so don't take long," he said walking past me and biting his lip, he then got out and closed the door.

I changed and did my hair as fast and I could and walk down to the living room where Zayn was at already sitting down.

He looked at me and smirked.

I walk and took a sit next to him.

"You look cute when you are mad," he said.

"Shut up," I said annoyed but blushing.

Minutes later the wedding planer got here and we talked about the wedding, she informed us that the date was already chosen by our parents and that we had to only choose the decorations, which Zayn said that I should choose.

And for our surprise the wedding was next month.

We where both surprised but I could tell that Zayn didn't like the idea at all.

2 hours later the lady left and I told Zayn that I would go shopping, which by my surprise he said he will go with me.

We where walking in different stores and every time he bought me something I gave the bags to Zayn for him to hold them.