𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙈𝙚

{𝙅𝙅𝙆 𝙁𝙊𝘾𝙐𝙎}

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 556

They all freeze before looking at each other. It's like they're talking with their eyes and I'm not going to lie I'm sort of offended. Offended that they have some unspoken relationship without me. However, I play it off and do my best to keep a straight face.

"In what way are we taking?" Namjoon asked
"Now it's you guys who are playing dumb" I laugh "You know in what ways I'm talking about, obviously the more than friends way"

They all stare at each other again before Jin starts.
"We like each other in the not so friendly ways. We've been all talking to each other and we realized that we like each other"

No really I could've told you that SIDE EYE, but whatever.

"Good for you guys, I'm happy you figured that out" I say trying to keep my voice as leveled as possible
"Don't do that" Jimin says
"Do what"
"The good guy thing, where you back off because you believe something that is not true at ALL" he says, voice firm, clenched jaw and all.

"Oh, well then enlighten me because I do believe that I know the truth. I mean I see it clear as day"
"I don't think you do" Jimin says walking closer to me

I start walking backwards as my head is flashing warning signs. He can't get too close, because that look in his eyes is predatory.
"I REALLY don't think you do" he continues "Because if you did you would see how we all look at you as if your the Sun and we're just the planets simply orbiting around you for light, so we can live. You would see all of us trying to slowly get closer to you without freaking you out, and dammit you would see the look in our eyes when all we want to kiss you goodnight and take you to be with us to do SO much more than just kiss"

I'm stunned from Jimin's little speech. My brain is still processing everything he said and it feels like it's short-circuiting. And by time I'm done recovering from all he said. I've failed to realize that I'm backed into a corner and Jimin is only a few centimeters away from me. But also, that the rest of them have stood from their seats and now they encompass him like a wall. I'm trapped and have no where to go. I have to face this.

"Uh- I- huh" I stammer out, there are no words to describe what is going on in my head.
"We didn't want to scare you off, for God's sake we were, I was, homophobic shits a while ago, and all of a sudden we have feelings for each other and the one who set us straight, no pun intended"

I'm still not in the right mindset to say all the proper things I need to. So instead I say
"Kiss me"
___________________________________

My friends everytime I talk about Stray Kids, ATEEZ, or TXT lol😭But I'm fine back now that summer's here and I've had time to get situated into a chill schedule

But I'm fine back now that summer's here and I've had time to get situated into a chill schedule. Also I'm thinking about changing some of my BTS story drafts into ATEEZ and SKZ stories so let me know what you think about that.
Love ya💗