15; Heartbreaker

; 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 ,
___________

Smoke was everywhere, on the rooftop. At first glance, I almost mistaken it as a fog. Until the stench of cigarette hit my nose and burnt my nasal down to my throat. When I looked for the culprit, I saw him. The guy who my friend said wanted to befriend me.

I am not sure what drew me to him. His mysterious aura or his good look or his smooth flirt. I must have drink a lot I failed to remember who approached who first, what were we talking about and just how did we end up sharing a kiss.

I stuck out my tongue, still feeling bitter from his after-taste of smoke. Not a nice taste. At that moment, how I can stand kissing him? ...Yet I'm not gonna lie,, he's a good kisser. Just when suddenly I recall the feeling of his lips against mine, I hurriedly bend down on the sink.

Splashing the water to my face, I was attempting to wake myself up from whatever memories from last night. And it worked. The water hit hard it felt like almost as if I bang my head on the wall. I sobered up immediately.

"Let bygone be bygone. It was a one time kiss. Nothing more." I said staring at myself reflected on the mirror. Refusing to let the memories flowing back in my head, I stepped into the shower busying my mind whether: I should shampoo my hair today or not; should I scrub or not; what to eat for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner, for tomorrow breakfast; what should I wear today; do I have any class cancelled for today; should I watch a movie after class-

"Hey, yesterday I saw you returning with Kim Taehyung." my roommate's voice stopped my train of thoughts, allowing last night's memories flushing back in.

I was sure everyone was occupied with their own chats and games to notice I returned with him after we kissed for some time. For some time? My cheeks felt hot repeating my own thoughts.

I glance to my roommate getting ready in front of her sanity desk. Walking to our shared closet, I tried my best to remain calm.

"We happened to run into each other." I said, gulping with my back facing her.

"He is bad news, Jyun." hopefully my quick turn around didn't give away something did happened between us and that.. I lied to her. Areum had countlessly remind me of players in our university, and unfortunately, Kim Taehyung is one of them.

"He's not into relationships."

"I know." I smiled.

When she still didn't look satisfied, I added. "Really, we just ran into each other. He was outside, while I told you I'm going to take a breather upstairs. We happened to return at the same time." I was lying, but I was not either.

She sighed.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, especially by him."

"Yes, I know. Thank you, Areum."

"I think it was a bad idea to bring you along last night. Next time I should ask you come only when he's not there." Areum turned around, facing the mirror again to apply her lip tint. "Also, don't let your friend, is she your classmate? Anyway, I think she tried to click you with him. Please don't get-" Areum continued talking while I frown because of another voice, filling my head instead of hers.

"I don't really like drinking, but I always come to meet and befriending new people. Like you." a ring of deep voice came, followed by fragments of his side glances and small smiles. A huff of smoke followed next, escaping through his parted lips.

"How do you befriend people?" I hear my voice next, asking in curiosity. What was these? A trail of our conversation last night?

He smirked.