2;Mate (I)

“ MATE ”

-You are mine. My only one
___________

  PART 1/2

         -

Hanna's P.O.V.

I felt like I have been sleeping for a long time that the urge to wake up and run downstairs for food is bugging me. But at the same time, I don't want to wake up. This is because I am in my best sleep ever!

No I don't have insomnia. I was fine and I sleep early if there's nothing to do or I pulled all night when there's load of school works. Most of the times, I sleep early. However, I've never been in a deep sleep like this. I don't think I could feel or hear anything when I was asleep because I am a heavy sleeper.

But this time, I feel warmth embrace me. I smell a nice scent that has an alluring vibes, sweet and manly. Manly? I thought to myself in sleep. How would I know it's manly? Well I think because it's not a scent that I would be expecting smelling from a woman. And then, there's a touch on my right arm. The touch made me startle and it send alerting info to my brain: I was in danger. I felt like I was electrified and my eyes shot open in instant.

My eyes flickered, trying to adjust to the sudden awake and trying to absorb the surrounding. Before I could question myself 'where am I', I saw a pair of green eyes looking into my own. My eyes flickered once again and my heart suddenly skipped a beat.

What the heck?

"You're awake," the person said with a relieved smile. His eyes didn't leave mine and it still didn't even though someone was speaking with him at the corner of the room.

"Do you need anything Alpha?"

"No you can leave us." He answered and his intense stares made me feel uncomfortable. I finally broke the eye contact and looked to my left. I saw a balcony with opened sliding doors and I saw a bright sky.

Wait. Is this morning?

I turned my head to the guy sitting at the edge of the bed, still looking at me like a creep. He was a creep for kept staring at me but he didn't look harmful, strangely. And... he looked familiar. Have we met before? I tilted my head and I felt how soft the pillow under my head. He tilted his head too, following my direction. He was frowning probably trying to find out what was I thinking and I can't interpret the reason of him smiling again.

What I can recall, after talking to the neighbor next door who is a granny, I took her dog for a walk and on our way home her dog suddenly ran into the forest. I chased after it and I lose the dog and I myself was lost. The sun has set at that time and with the flashlight of my phone I tried finding way out which I was certain that I will not succeed in getting out alone.

That was my first time entering the forest because forest is a restricted area in my grandparents' town. They said it was dangerous and there are bears and wolves as well as other mystic creatures. My phone was only useful for its flashlight because the service line didn't work in the forest. I wanted to scream for help but was afraid to do so in case if I attracted danger towards me. So I decided to climb up a tree and had decided to stay seated until morning.

Okay... it's morning now, but how come I woke up on bed not on a tree?

The man chuckled. "What are you thinking?" is he trying to tell me that he is a nice and friendly guy? He won't just stop smiling at me especially when we locked eyes.

"How did I get here? Who are you? Where's my dog?" that was not what I was actually thinking but those are questions I wanted to ask too.

"You... don't remember?" he asked cautiously. I frowned, trying to force my brain to find a piece of memory that was lost.