Chapter 1- "I'm gonna be late!"

Flashback
It was a cloudy day, quiet, calm, no noises. I was walking down the street going to a local bakery shop to pick up bread; as a man grabbed my arm and pulled me through an ally.

"Get your hands off of me!" I twisted his arm so I was facing him instead being in front of him turned to my back.

"Who are you!" I yelled at the man; he seems to be dressed in baggy black clothes and was wearing a ski mask to cover his face. He shook his body trying to get rid of my grip and looked up at me.

"Fuck you!" I twisted his other arm and pushed him up against the ally wall.

"You're gonna tell me who you are or I'm gonna break every bone you have left in your tiny fragile body." I whispered into his ear. One of his arms I broke and the other still twisted he stood slouching again the wall gripping his arm with his good one.

"I Anit telling you shit!" He spat on my shirt and kept staring at me.

Ok I can play like that too.

I kicked him in the ribs causing one of his ribs to break and him to cry out loud.

"You still wanna try me?" He sat up from gripping his rips and could barley talk to me now.

"Ok, ok," he was breathless. "I was sent here to capture you."

"BY WHO!" I stepped forward and kneeled down to his face.

"RAVON CHANDLEÉR! He said if I didn't capture you I'd be killed and I needed to bring," he shouted out in pain and then continued his sentence. "To bring you in for questioning!"

"Why." At this point I was face to face and wanted to rip off his mask but didn't.

"I don't know! He wouldn't tell me. He just said to follow you until you were alone and to capture you and bring you to him when I was done."

"What's your name?" I now stepped back and stood above him still staring down.

"Jordan Mailey."

I walked out of the ally leaving the man behind.

"They never told me who I was going after!" He shouted back to me just as I was out of the ally.

"Anya, Anya Drozdov."

                                Present Time

Its 6 am on a Monday morning, I running late for work and haven't had breakfast. I had just woken up and haven't realized what time it is. As I turned to set my alarm clock back 10 minutes I realized the time.

"SHIT!"

I bursted up throwing my legs to my morning shoes waiting at the bottom of my bed.
"I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late!"

I continued to repeat as I got dressed quickly into a black blazer, white undershirt, and black heels. I tried to be quiet going down the hallway past Steve and Natashas rooms, but heard Tony making coffee and went straight for his cup after running down the stairs.

"HEY! That," tony threw his hands in the air,
"Come on that was my coffee, my special coffee."
"THANKS!" I yelled back in response after taking a quick sip and getting out to the car garage.

"Wow that's great coffee."

I threw my head into my 60's Camaro, grabbed the keys out of the cup holder, and drove to work; leaving the Avengers Campus behind, although I called it "Avengers Hell." I drove along the flat cemented roads and parked my car in the valet for the business I worked at. I worked as a actor for Kal's Production.