-1-

~~~

"You're the shame of this family! I don't have a son like you! You're just a slut and a baby maker for alphas! The Jung's are all alphas! We, Jung's don't have the omega genes. You are not my son! Get out of here!" A shouting woman make Hoseok woke up from a bad dream.

"It's that dream again." Hoseok sigh.

~~~
"Before that day"

"Y/n-ah.. do you think i'm useless?" Hoseok ask his friend Y/n who always with him for almost his entire life.

"Hey Hobi.. how many times do you have to ask me that question. You've been asking me for 3 hours with the same question. You know my answer. You're not useless you can produce pups,you can do chores,you can slightly cook and most of all, you're FUCKING caring! So stop asking me that fucking question!" Y/n answered and Hoseok sigh. Hoseok thinks that something is really missing. But he doesn't know what it is. As his bestfriend says. He can do all. But what's missing?

"Y/n-ah.. do you think i'm-" Before Hoseok can finish. Y/n throw her pillow and shouts.

"Ssttooooooooopp! Jung fucking Hoseok! Can you please shut up! We're in the middle of our work report for Mr.Chan! Stop worrying about your motherfucking parents! They don't deserve you! So let's finish this and go to bed!" Y/n shouts making Hoseok slightly jump. He knows his beta friend. She get really stress over little things.

They start to work on their report and finish after 2 ½ hours. Y/n layed on her bed as Hoseok clean their mess and trash papers.

"Finally! We finish it! My back is hurting now. Hobi-ah.. can you... You know.. massage me? Please?" Y/n uses an aegyo that she know never work on Hoseok.

"I can massage you but don't act cute. You're looking like a stray cat." Hoseok throw the pillow at Y/n making the two of them laugh.

"Even i look a stray cat i'm still your beautiful bestfriend. No one can replace me. So now massage me. I'll give you 3 dollar after." Y/n said and Hoseok finishes the mess and Y/n lays on her stomach as Hoseok start massaging her back.

"You're such a poor cat! Give me 6 dollar! You're such a scammer! I wont finish this if you don't give me $6" Hoseok said and Y/n giggle.

"Ok. Ok.. $6 is fine just finish it." Y/n said while giggling. She loves how her friend get furious about little amount of money.

"Nice!" Hoseok cheered and massaging Y/n happily.

After the massage, Hoseok needs to go home since his mother really hate Hoseok not doing the chores at home. Hoseok said his goodbye as he sprint off.

"Hobi.. Hobi.. you're such a poor kid. Getting beaten up after doing all chores. It's really hard to be a omega isn't it? I pray that you can meet your mate sooner. Amen!" Y/n whisper while seeing her friend furiously running.

~~~

"I'm home!" Hoseok slightly shouts seeing his Alpha brother playing some video games.

"Oh you're home! Let me help you master." The maid said. She's the only maid who cares for hoseok inside their house. Bcause she's the only beta there.

"Thank you. By the way where's mom and dad?" Hoseok ask as the maid lower her head meaning that she can't say it.

"It's okay.. don't worry.. i'm going upstairs." Hoaeok said smiling infront of his maid.

"By the way master.. there is a tall man looking for you earlier but he go home because you're in Miss Y/n's house. He might go back tomorrow." The maid said as Hoseok turn to listen.