-4-

~~~

"Y/n.. wake up! We're late! Mr.Lee will fire us if we didn't show up in 30 minutes! Y/n!!!!" Hoseok shouts on his beta friend who's sleeping like she's sleeping beauty.

"Mmm.. ten minutes please.." Y/n turn over as Hoseok sigh. This is why he didn''t want to wake Y/n up. Y/n always ask for ten minutes until they get late and once they got late, Y/n will nag Hoseok until they got home.

"Lazy stray caaaaaat! Stop sleeping! Or else i'll pour water on ya'. Get up!" Hoseok shouts making Y/n jump on her bed.

"Ahhhh! Mamaaaa! What the fuck Hobi! You scared me!" Y/n shouts back making Hoseok laugh at his friend who got scared easily.

"Get ready because Mr.Lee is fuming in anger already. He's going to fire if we didn't show up in 30 minutes!" Hoseok explains as Y/n sprint off to the bathroom.

~~~
They got on the company and luckily their not late as they thought.

"Well well.." Mr.Lee claps as he smile to all workers.

"Mr.Lee.. you're smiling brightly. Is there a good news?" Hoseok's workmate ask and Mr.Lee chuckle.

"It's a big news..There's someone who's going to visit here. Those are from big companies and going to be our shareholders. They pick this company because of someone.." Mr.Lee said as Hoseok heart beat fast. Is it his mates who's going here because of him? No one knows but Hoseok and his wolf was really excited right now.

"Who? Tell us who?" Another employee ask and Mr.Lee let out a 'Tsk' and point at someone.

"Ms.Seo Vanessa." Mr.Lee announce. Hoseok hearts drop. He wants to kneel because of sadness but he shoudn't let anyone that he got affected by it. Because no one knows that it's his mates.

"Wooow!" "I'm so jealous!" "I want to be her!" That's what you can hear after Mr.Lee announce.

"Hobi.. you okay? You're pale." Y/n ask in worriedness. "I'm fine Y/n-ah." Hoseok answers in a tiny voice meaning he is in the edge of crying.

Hoseok walk slowly as he excuse himself from the chaos. He walk more faster when he saw the door but he is looking down.

He got bumped and fall on the floor.

"Watch where you're going beta." A deep voice make Hoseok shiver. Hoseok just kneel there like begging for forgiveness.

"Get up." A deep and alpha voice make Hoseok get up while lowing his head. Shaking as the seconds past by.

Hoseok can't move as he feel that the alpha is examining him. Like he is in an interogation with them and he did something big.

"Step aside.. we're going in." A not so little voice but enough for Hoseok to run outside the room. Hoseok ran into the bathroom looking himself from the mirror. His eyes were red. It's tearing up but Hoseok needs to stop it. He can't get caught crying here.

His whimpers is inaudible. He got in one stall. He curl himself like a ball. Sniffles and whimpers can only be heard. He just stay like that for last 10 minutes not caring if Y/n starts to find him. Hoseok stops crying when there's someone open the door.

"You should wear more easy to access skirt.. it's hard to remove this. Should i just fuck you with this?" A man whispers and the woman just give a whiny and needy voice.

Hoseok sniffs and he smell his one mate. It bring more tears to him. but he needs to hide his sniffles.

"Faster alpha~" The woman whines as the alpha is heard to be removing the woman's clothings..

Hoseok got more tense when the door opened again.

"Stop it Jimin.. you're in a company. Do it at home.. not here." Another alpha said as the omega whines and the alpha 'tsk'.