Chapter10_Matching Couples

I felt way better when I was still caught up in the moment, but now that I'm realizing what I initiated with Dre I couldn't help but wonder if we'll get along due to this.

And my outfit jeez despite being a fashion designer, I can't figure out what to wear for a date, no not a date, hangout with a frenemy. Dre isn't really my friend right.

After a little while, I decided on a red cute knee length gown, which was sleeveless,and a black leather jacket with a pair of boots. Yeah that'll have to do.

I got dressed and styled my black frizzy hair, into a bun and laid my edges, something I haven't done since I got here.

I didn't apply make-up, heck I don't even know how to apply make-up, very girly, I know so I just applied a layer of lipgloss.
When I was done I waited for Dre and waited and waited.

Okay.. maybe I took this too serious maybe he didn't mean it, it was all a game , I'm so stupid, I groaned and face palm myself.

I began to take off my boots when I heard a knock on my door, my heart began to race, assuming it was Dre, but it slowed down when I opened the door to see Rose

Frustrated, I forced a smile at her, at this point I felt like grabbing the vase on my desk and smashing it against the wall.

By the way, it was the same vase I swung at Dre the other night. But then I thought Rose won't be very happy with that.

"Roxanne, you look different" Rose says studying my outfit, I don't know if she meant that positively or negatively.

"Thanks" I gave her half a smile, God who knew this stupid boy could ruin my mood like this and we're barely friends.

"Well, Dre asked me to tell you to meet him at the garage in five minutes".

Rose informed me and my heart picked again at the mention of his name.

"Is he not home?" I asked wondering why he sent Rose.
" Yes he's not home so he called and asked me to tell you this.
I felt relieved he wasn't ditching me after all.

"Alright thanks" I say to Rose as I noticed a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"I'm up for some girl chat when you get back".she said with giggles as she left my room.
"Sure", I shouted behind her.
I hurriedly picked my purse and headed to the garage.
Just as I stepped out of the house, Dre's car pulled up in the driveway. He parked the car and got out.

I knew at that moment I must have eye raped him, who wouldn't? he is smoking.
After my fantasy, I noticed his outfit he was wearing a plain red shirt with black leather jacket on top and black jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Wow we were practically matching, with this look it'll be hard to convince people we are not a couple.

He was probably ignoring or oblivious to the fact that we were matching cause he didn't seem to care. He rested on the car and gave me a slight nod, while I smiled walking over to him.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in anything other than hoodies and sweats", he says scrutinizing my outfit.

" I'll assume that's your way of saying I look gorgeous" I say flipping the air which is supposed to be hair but since my hair was up in a bun, I flipped the air.

"Is your self esteem that low you need to hype yourself".

He says and smirks slightly indicating he was only joking.

" Haha", I laughed sarcastically and he went to the passengers seat to open the door.

And I froze, did he just open the door for me. No way!

Then he picked something from the seat and closed the door back before going to sit in the driver's seat.

My mouth fell open seriously he could have at least left the door open for me.

I got in, a bit agitated then his eyes met mine. I looked away immediately still furious.

"Ooops, she's mad" he says and I could imagine him smirking while he says that.

I began to wonder if this was a good idea as the car sped off.

A/N
Sorry about the short chapter, just wanted you to catch-up.

Hopefully a new chapter will be uploaded tomorrow, bye loves <3