Chapter 1

One day ago ~

Amazed by how mesmerizing the view was apparent through the window of the hotel where we arrived, I inhaled a deep breath, taking in the beauty of Daegu.

I was done unpacking my bag while waiting for my husband to come back to our room as he went to sort out some registration problems.

"Done already?" Suho spoke up as soon as he entered.

"Yup. Only mine though." I stood up to begin unpacking his belongings as well but suddenly he reached my arm to stop me.

"I'll do it." He said, giving a smile before taking the bag. "You should go and take a shower. Do you have any idea how bad you're smelling?" He pinched his nose and made a disgusted face.

"Ya!! I smell better than you!" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you believe." He turned around and went to the other side of the bed with the bag to unload.

"Aish... Jeo nappeun saekk-!!" I stopped midway through calling him a jerk and groaned before stomping off towards the bathroom with my clothes and towel.

He started laughing hysterically and I cursed back.

_

Meanwhile~

*YOONGI'S POV*

"It's been a while since we've been here." Taehyung grinned as he looked outside the car's window. "Right, hyung?"

I nodded at him in agreement before turning back to look at my phone to read some recent articles posted about us on Naver.

Since we were about to film a new music video for our next album, it seemed like many of our fans were eager to know about our activity here in Daegu.

We always plan on keeping all of it a secret until our company announces it at the right time but this girl named Naura, who was chosen to get featured in our next MV, said that she "accidentally" revealed our schedule.

I don't know how other people bought that but it's hard for me to believe that all the things she said about how, when, and where she will meet us for the shoot were just by mistake.

"We're here." My thoughts got interrupted by our manager when he spoke up, informing us that we reached the hotel where we were gonna stay till our shoot.

Each of us was given different rooms on the same floor, so we took our bags and directly headed to our particular rooms to take a rest since we were quite exhausted after surviving through a tight schedule this week.

Naura arrived early, as I heard from our manager. She was also given a room at the end of the hallway on the same floor which made me a little uncomfortable, to be honest.

She was a very clingy type of person as I could remember meeting her last month for the purpose of discussing her role in the video.

That day was truly unbearable and I'm not exaggerating.

Keeping my luggage aside, I walked straight inside the bathroom to take a good warm shower before climbing onto the huge comfy bed.

A breath of relief made its way out of my mouth as I laid my back on the ever-so-soft mattress.

Am I in heaven?

Before I could fall asleep, I decided to check my phone for any possible update from our staff or the members but instead, I saw a notification from Naura.