To Sum it up, Yeah...

Han's POV

I was hoping to get something to eat, I didn't get to eat breakfast because I was and still am late.

Traffic made me extra late and now that I'm out of the traffic I realized just how hungry I am.

I knew I was probably going to get into trouble regardless so I might as well eat something beforehand and make the most of it.

I tried to make myself look like I haven't been through one of my worse days as I went up to order my food.

I ordered and was about to pay when I realized, I didn't bring my wallet.

I was so frustrated that tears came to my eyes, the cashier looked at me in pity as I sighed and let my head fall to look at my feet embarrassed, stressed, and overwhelmed.

"J-just cancel the order..." is all I said as I walked away with my head down, not bothering to look up knowing I was probably getting pitied looks.

I ran into someone and I felt iced coffee spill onto my shirt.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

The man I ran into yelled.

I couldn't help but let a sob slip from my mouth as I whispered a small sorry, before running out of the cafe with tears rushing down my face as I ran towards my car.

I got into my car pulling my knees to my chest not caring about how cold I felt from the ice coffee stain on my shirt.

I sat there crying in my car knowing today would only get worse.

"Why couldn't it just be a normal day..."

I whisper to myself after a few minutes of calming myself down.

I realized I still needed to get to work and so I pulled my legs away from my chest.

I started my car and got to work.

"Han!...you're late. What's with the stain ? You look like a mess."

Lee Minho, my boss, and best friend, questioned me. Only to state how my appearance looked sternly.

"I was going to make you stay a bit longer today for being late but it seems today has already been tough on you. I'll let you off the hook."

I sighed in relief, he did it because he felt bad. It would've been so much worse if he made me stay later.

I went to my section of the building and sat in front of my computer and it wouldn't turn on.

"Minho hyung?"

He came up to me wondering why I called him.

"It won't turn on, also um...do you have a charger I can use for my phone ?"

He tried everything to get my computer working but it wouldn't come on.

"Today really isn't your day."

I nodded, knowing it was true.

"I'll get you a charger though, seriously you have some really bad luck today, you didn't tell me how you got that stain either..."

I looked down at my shirt which had a big stain on it, good thing it dried up, it was  cold earlier because of the ice.

"Well, I woke up late. I was in a big traffic jam, which made me more late, and when I got out of traffic I went to grab food, and I ordered it and when I had to pay I didn't have my wallet and so I had to cancel my order and didn't  get to have breakfast or anything and I ran into someone on the way out and boom iced coffee stain, and here I am now..."

Minho sighed softly.

"I haven't even done anything on my computer and it's already messed up."

This day was really just getting to me at this point.

"I'll be back with the charger, and a clean shirt for you to wear, I don't want you being in that shirt all day, embarrassed or not."

Minho left not letting me get a word out.

I chuckled slightly sitting back in my chair.

Minho didn't come back for a little while which made me think he forgot about me completely.

I just waited at my desk in silently thinking over how the day went.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see my boss standing there with things in his hands.

"A new shirt, a charger and food. I bet you forgot you were even hungry..."

He handed me everything with a smile.

"I did forget I was hungry, thanks boss."

"It's no problem, I took long because I was ordering your food and waiting for it to get here."

"Thank you so much, I'll repay you."

He shook his head.

"I can't possibly have you do something for me, especially since you technically already are just by being here."

"Yo, Minho !"

Someone suddenly said pulling our attention from each other.

"That's not a way to speak to your boss, even if you're my brother."

Minho said suddenly, turning to one of the higher ups of the company, Changbin.

"Okay, sorry but I wanted to know about the new project, my secretary is out for the day and didn't send me any emails about it yesterday."

"I'll send you the documents later. You should've told me sooner, your lucky I'm the boss here and not someone else."

Changbin grinned cheekily at Minho hyung.

"Yeah,yeah I know. Thanks bro."

Changbin patted his shoulder.

Changbin waved at me with a smile, and I waved back not expecting him to notice me.

"Now get back to work, the recent project is still in progress, we're almost done, I don't need you messing around right now."

Minho stated sternly to Changbin, and Changbin nodding and walked off.