What Did I Do To Deserve You ? -FINAL CHAPTER-

Han's POV

As we headed to my house in Seungmin's car I couldn't help the smile that came to my face as I thought about seeing Bbama again.

As we pulled into the driveway I clapped excitedly, taking off my seat belt in all my excitement as Seungmin parked the car with a light laugh.

"You can get Bbama now, I'll get out in a minute."

I ran out of the car and up to the porch and unlocked the door, only for Bbama to race out and onto the front lawn.

"BBAMA NO!"

I raced after him in urgency, not wanting him to run off any farther than he already did.

Seungmin got out of the car soon after trying to catch Bbama with me.

But then Bbama raced off, away from the front yard and down the street.

"Bbama..."

I whispered, tears brimming my eyes and ready to spill over as I saw the dogs retreating figure and I tried to follow right behind him.

"He's gone."

A frown came to my face as I looked around for him, then Seungmin caught up to me.

"Where'd he go ?"

I shrugged at his question, a sob slipping past my lips as he pulled me into a hug, arms wrapped around my waist.

I returned the hug, hiding my face in his chest.

"We'll find him, what about we get the others to search for him around here too ?"

I pulled away from his with a sad smile on my face as I nodded, not expecting him to go out of his way to find Bbama.

"I'll call Hyunjin and have him call Changbin and the others, where did you last see him run off to ?"

I pointed to the many trees behind one of my neighbors houses, not to mention the fact that we've chased Bbama for a good three or four blocks now.

"Hey Hyunjin, yeah Bbama ran off and we can't find him- "

Seungmin was cut off with a screech, not being able to continue on with his words as Hyunjin shouted.

"WHAT- BBAMA RAN OFF- SEND THE LOCATION RIGHT NOW!"

After that, the line cut off and me and Seungmin stood in slight shock before laughing

"That's Hyunjin for you."

Seungmin stated, grabbing my hand as he pulled me along to Bbama's last known location.

We cut through the bit of trees because we heard some rustling in the bushes nearby.

Getting closer to the bush gave me a slight bit of anxiety, as any animal could be within these bushes.

Then a light squeal was heard and a squirrel ran up the tree not to far from the bushes.

I let out a sigh, disappointed at the fact that it wasn't Bbama.