Chapter 5:Raina/Jeana makes a decision

Raina/Jeana P.O.V

"Andrew just kill her already and get it over with you know her family is proably looking for her"

"Raina for the last time im not killing her ,that was never my plan to kill her i just want her to be mine but she wont let go of her douchebag boyfriend Aundre , hopefully he'll forget about her soon"

"But Im way prettier than this bitch Lovonia" I mumbled

" What was that"

" Nothing , i just said she really is beautiful but is she worth getting arested for"

"Who said anything about getting arrested i kidnapped you didnt I you act like its the first time ive done this Raina"

"True but still she a little more valuable then i am andrew i dont know if i can do this anymore kidnapping girls and everything it just isnt right the last girl i helped you with ended up dead and i had to do 8 years in prison for covering for you because you already have 2 strikes"

"BITCH IF YOU DONT WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT I DIDNT ASK YOU TO STAY AFTER YOU GOT THE CHOICE TO LEAVE OR NOT"

"ANDREW YOU BARELY GAVE ME A CHOICE IT WAS EITHER STAY OR DIE WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO DIE"

"I WISH I WOULDVE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE TO"

"WHATS STOPPING YOU NOW YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD"

"RAINA GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOUR NO LONGER WELCOME INTO MY PARADISE GOOD LUCK FINDING A GUY TO PUT UP WITH YOU"

"GLADY BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM TELLING HER PARENTS WHERE SHE ISAND WHO YOU ARE AND THIS ISNT PARADISE MORE LIKE A DUNGEON AND HAVE YOU SEEN ME........ BUT OH THATS RIGHT YOUVE NEVER REALLY SEEN TRUE BEAUTY HAVE YOU BYE ASSHOLE"

"YOURE THE UGLIEST BEAST IVE EVER SEEN AND IF YOU SAY ANYTHING THATS YOUR LIFE"

"YEA WHATEVER IF YOU SAY SO WILDERBEAST I NEVER TOLD YOU BUT IM ACTUALLY KINDA GLAD IM GETTING AWAY FROM THE UGLIEST GUY IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE"

"BITCH IM THE ONLY GUY YOUVE SEEN IN LIFE AND IM SEXY AS FUCK HAVE YOU SEEN THESE ABS"

"WHAT ABS YOU MEAN BLUBBER ,BUT WHATEVER ANDREW IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU NO MORE BYE"

"I THOUGHT YOU SO CALLED LOVED ME , AND I WAS GUNNA ASK YOU TO MARRY AFTER ALL YOUVE DONE FOR ME BUT NEVER MIND BYE RAINA IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU BUT LEMME JUST ASK YOU ONE LAST QUESTION"

"UGHHH WHAT IS IT ANDREW"

"Raina Jeana Uered Will You Be My Wife?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey guys sorry havent updated in a while but i had witers block so you guys what do you think raina will say comment beow and thanks everybody for you patience i really appreciate it