YMFL 3

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Namjoon yelled as he sees Taehyung with another chair stuck to his head

"This is the second chair, Taehyung! You're doing this on purpose!" Namjoon says, glaring.
"Hyung, take me to the hospital" Taehyung says with his eyes sparkling.
"Why the fuck are you smiling, you idiot!" Namjoon says and grabbed the chair, making Taehyung whine.
"Please take me now" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Why the fuck are you excited?! The last time this happened, you were crying, you fucking shit" Namjoon says and helped him outside.

"Ms Lee?" Jungkook says, grabbing the attention of the nurse that was fixing the injection that she will inject him with.
"Yeah, Koo?" She asks, giving the softest smile to the younger who giggled.
"Can we go out again? I wanna see how the flowers we've planted before!" Jungkook says with so much excitement.
"Sure, Kookie, after this" She says and Jungkook nodded. He gulps, he was still scared of injection even though he always have it for his whole life.
"Hold my arm, bubs" She says and Jungkook did, holding onto the nurse's arm and whimpering as he felt the needle stick in. Ms Lee looked at the younger with sadness in her eyes, Jungkook had always had his medicines with injections and it still breaks her heart whenever he would whimper whenever it's stuck in.

"And done, Kookie" She says, smiling as she ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"A-are we going out now?" Jungkook says with the biggest smile on his face.
"Yes" Ms Lee says which made Jungkook giggle in excitement.

"Can I know who that kid in the wheelchair is?" Taehyung asks as the nurses, were again trying to remove the chair off of his head.

"Oh, that? He's Jungkook, poor kid had been here for his whole life, anyways, don't move too much, Mr Kim"