YMFL Finale?

Taehyung smiled at the frame picture on his desk, a photo of him and Jungkook, smiling

"Tomorrow, baby

"Tomorrow, baby... I'll visit you" He says, chuckling as he caressed Jungkook's face on the frame.
"I'm so happy to see you smiling" He says, chuckling. He then laid back down on the bed, sighing in relief as he hugged a pillow, imagining it as Jungkook. He closes his eyes and just wishes to dream about his lovely boyfriend.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung with a frown.
"Yes, baby?" Taehyung says as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.
"I'm so sorry... " Jungkook says, making Taehyung frown. He looked at the younger, who looked sad and close to tears.
"Why do you look so sad, baby? Did something happen?" Taehyung asks, sitting up. Jungkook also sat up, grabbing Taehyung by the neck and pulled him for a kiss. Taehyung kissed back, but he felt something wet drip down his cheeks. He opened his eyes and is met with a crying Jungkook.
"I'm so sorry... " Jungkook said again, looking down. Taehyung also looked down, gasping as he sees Jungkook's hand. It was transparent, and it was slowly disappearing.

"I'm sorry, hyungie... " Jungkook says before he disappears. Taehyung gasps, seeing his boyfriend disappear right in front of his eyes. He shook his head, crying.
"No, no, no!" He yelled, crying louder.

Taehyung gasps, sitting up as he looks around. He groans, rubbing his eyes.
"Gosh.. " He says as he got off of bed.

Taehyung smiled as he walked to Jungkook's room, he held some flowers in hand. As he's about to reach, Mr Hyu showed up.
"Taehyung... " Mr Hyu says, sighing as he handed Taehyung a paper. He looked at it frowning. He unfolds it and reads it.

Dear Taehyungie...

I'm so sorry for leaving so early, I didn't tell you this, but I wasn't getting better, in reality, I'm getting worse... And I'm starting to give up... I wanted to grow old and have a family, but luck is not on my side... I wrote this, and by the time you've read it, I'm probably gone... I'm so sorry... I love you...

-Jungkookie <3

Taehyung dropped the flowers, looking inside the now empty hospital room as he gripped the paper in his hand.

"No... "