Dinner

You, Nicki, and Sandy pretended like nothing happened. You ate a mysterious piece of toast

"ew wtf is this" Wendy said. Nanno was staring at Sandy the whole time.

"That creepy bitch keeps staring at me" Sandy whispered. "I think she likes me"

"No, she looked at Cardi like that and Cardi died" you said, you were worried for Sandy, she was nice.

"Does that mean I'll die?" Sandy cried

You shrugged. You didn't know. 

"Hey ladies" it was robin. he scooted next to you.  You ignored him.

"Hey noods, wanna be my ba-" 

You punched his face and he fell to the ground. 

"Robin!" Owen screamed and jumped on robin 

"OWEN!" Spongebob screamed. He ran and tried to pull Owen off.

Everyone crowded around the 3 boys tackling eachother until someone stepped in. You looked up at their face and it was Chris McLean.

"How embarrassing! Not cool dudes" Chris picked spongebob up by his shirt collar and flung him across the cafeteria. Then he push Owen out of the way and picked robin up by his leg and threw him across they cafeteria, landing on spongebob, spongebob started screaming in pain.

Nicki and Wendy started laughing, everyone else felt uncomfortable in the presence of Chris McLean.

"Now Campers, I know I don't really interact with your ugly asses, but I was working on something" he pulled out a small little remote with a red button. "this will benefit me more then you but that's fine! Because I care about myself more than any of you."

He pressed the button and monokuma appeared. he was wet and covered in soap. 

"Hey! I was taking a bath!" The small bear tried to go back to his bath. Chris pressed the button again, making monokuma teleport back to him. Chris started laughing and so did Owen. Chris pressed the button again and laughed even harder until nanno grabbed the remote and broke it in half. 

"HEY! NOT COOL DUDE, I SPENT DAYS WORKING ON THAT JUST FOR YOU TO DESTROY IT?! YOU WILL PAY!" Chris yelled.

Monokuma went back to his bath, laughing.