Chapter 1 Harlem

It was the first day of summer in the streets was busy. There was people everywhere. As i walked to my candy apple red 2024 Cadillac Celestiq. I can feel the eyes of many men who envied me. But knew not to cross me. I was humble but I was also very dangerous. I was 23 with the mind of a 70-year-old billionaire I stood 6'5 190lbs solid with my chocolate skin and my dark brown eyes. So dark that they almost seemed black. I had a smooth baby face with a beautiful goatee that I kept trimmed in lined. The dimples in my face were so deep it was one of many features I received from my father. When I stepped out the door I couldn't be missed. My energy spoke for itself. I was confident, smart, rich, strong independent, African American I was raised by my grandmother Leona Hood she passed from a lung disease. I was 16 been on my own since. I didn't realize I was missing family because I always was the black sheep. Which eventually taught me to be a beast to trust no one to watch everybody motives because in my mind everybody had one. You see I always attract damaged soul because I had a healing spirit which eventually made me realize I was being drained so I stayed to myself. Damn I forgot how far my crib was from Stacy house she had the gawk 3000 mouth, but she could never get the dick from me. Honestly none of these bitches was they slept with all these niggas that I know is dirty. As Fivio foreign blasted through speakers i sung the song word for word.

🎶I don't a want a shooter for nothing all my shooters is hunting 🎶

As i drove into the gas station all eyes were on me. I quickly scoped the seen.

🎶If I go cut em off, I don't miss the nigga and you better not never be with the nigga🎶

I got out my car in greeted my workers what's up hitman this nigga always was outside nigga never sleep it was actually the reason I hired him. I walked in the store got me some papers, grabba paid for my shit in left. You see I never stayed in no spot to long never know who watching you. As i pulled up to Stacy's town home I saw her peeking through the blinds, I shook my head like damn bitch was waiting for me. I knocked on the door it opened so fast like she had her hand on the lock. She was completely naked under her silk robe I didn't know why because she only was giving head. Hey daddy she greeted me tryna kiss me I quickly moved my face like chill you know what time it is I gave her a simple head nod she dropped to her knees and did what she was suppose to. I left her house right after she was not even worth a conversation. See the problem with you bitches is you don't know your roll. I never confirmed I was with anybody. Females be so clingy and controlling. Not realizing everybody isn't for everybody! And it will be a cold day in hell before I let a bitch get next to me. I started to head to the crib, but I figured I wasn't coming back out so I swung by Chik-Fil-A in grab me a 12-piece nugget meal with a coke with extra ice. you see ice was my first love I will fuck some ice up. I pulled up in the parking lot and looked over in seen a beautiful I mean I'm not the type of nigga to say no shit like that, but she was beautiful. I had to get a close-up cause bitches loved make up.

A/N Please comment and let me know if you would like me to continue, they story and thank you for taking the time to read.