Harlem 11

After i dropped her off home i shot my workers a text saying meet me at the crib game night.When i got to the trap everybody was already there including kane in his crew we sat at opposite ends of the table.What ya'll got for me? My worker brittany spoke first letting me know her name mills and where i could find her i sent everybody on they way except kane.

Kane: who driving
Harlem: Nigga damn i'll drive
Kane: as you should speed racer
we got into my truck and kane lit the blunt
Harlem: nigga remember you crashed your brand new Lamborghini lol
Kane: nigga shut up i got a new one same day lol i even convienced your cheap ass to get one lol
Harlem: nigga lol im not cheap im just picky on what to spend my money on
Kane: yeah yeah slow down i see this bitch going in the alley bout to go suck dick probably.

It always amazed me how people would be in the same area like tf why would you think to go where niggas know you gone be at like simple minded.
I slowed down by the alley Kane swiftly blow her head off by the time he looked up I was already gone. Good thing our guns didn't make a sound since we had suppressers.

Kane: now that's how you fucking drive lol
Harlem: lol you already know
Kane: take me back I got to grab my car
I dropped Kane off in sent India text.
Harlem: wyd
India: nothing
Harlem: you good
India: yeah Over here with Sasha chilling wbu
Harlem: Bout to come scoop you
India: okay you on your way now
Harlem: yeah
I switched back into my truck and headed to India.
I had my private jet being fueled. My bags was already on the jet. I needed a break from the states I had to get my thoughts together. Kane gone hold down our business in Ima leave work here. I pulled up to India crib she came right out I opened her door and grabbed her bags she made me feel different like I wanted to be there for her.

Harlem: What's good
India: Chilling like a villain lol
Harlem: I see you was drinking lol
India: A little bit lol
Harlem: Word lite this spliff
India: ight
I knew she was going to fall asleep on the plane I was 20 minutes from the airport. When we arrived, her bags were carried on the plane my steward got us glasses of Belaire the blue one is my favorite. As the plane took off the captain announced we would be arriving in Milan, Italy in 7 hours and 30 minutes. I owned a mansion it was 5 bedrooms 5 bathrooms with a jacuzzi. Indoor pool with a movie room and a skating rink. I had a chef and maid who travel with me. But my favorite space was my prayer room it belonged to me and God and the vibe I get with him is the best feeling. And to know she had a personal relationship with him as well was a plus we could relate.
Harlem:You good?
India: yeah I never liked planes too many movies
Harlem: yeah that's why I got this we walked straight to my room on the plane.
I sparked the blunt in we turned on soul plane that shit was funny as fuck.Halfway through the movie she fall asleep I knew she would.
I had the stewardess bring us a blanket i barely used the room when I flew but I knew she would be more comfortable this way.She had her head laying on my shoulder I closed my eyes in pulled her closer to me in covered us I hit the lights I knew dinner would be ready in a hour I couldn't wait for my seafood boil.She moved closer to me almost instantly I smelled her perfume as while as my cologne she really had me thinking I could do this like make it official I'm just scared I will really hurt a bitch about my feelings.Naw let me stop.I took my ass a nice nap when I got up she was smiling coming from the restroom I was glad she slept well she looked refreshed.
Harlem:Hey let me freshen up for dinner
India:okay this is so beautiful we gone be landing in 45 minutes you missed the announcement drooling in shit lol
Harlem:Did you know you snore like a bear with that pretty face with your mouth wide open
India:Stfu lol I do not snore
Harlem:if you say so
I got up in went to the bathroom I wash my face and brushed my tooth and greased my face .When I got out the bathroom our trays was on the bed which had been made.When I went in the bathroom.I grabbed the remote in put on the rest of soul plane I sat down I said my prayers and we watched the movie and ate our food we was cracking jokes I was honestly enjoying her company I didn't even realize we was landing in til I was told.I was ready to take a nice shower and relax not gone lie I was ready for bed the plane made me tired.We got in the car in rode 45 minutes to the house.The weather was beautiful here all year around I loved visiting here.As I pulled up to the mansion the guards let me in I gave them a head nod.They was my guys I had met them here .some shit got crazy during a deal in they had seen who I was earlier that day son dropped his wallet and I let him know so when he seen me at the restaurant later that day he said you don't usually run into people who return shit I let him know I don't take shit that not mines. I go get it boom he saw me later arguing in some shots flew I was by myself in niggas didn't know shit in came in and was shooting shit up with me been my man's every since only niggas I trusted here.We walked inside.
India:This is absolutely gorgeous
Harlem:Thank you
India:like you never cease to amaze me lol
Harlem:I'm trying
I showed her all the rooms in asked her where she was sleeping!