Chapter 18

TW: rude names and panic attacks. Mentions of jail

   Rachel pulled up, her face down. Melody jumped in and directed her to the place she wanted to go to. When they arrived at the house Melody grabbed spray paint, a black mask, and got to work. The girl spray painted the words onto the house, "Whore, slut, fat, disgusting, nudest, and prostitute."

   Melody laughed at her work and got a, "Melody, what the hell?!" From Rachel.

   "This, Rachel, is revenge. She can get it off with hard work. This bitch deserves it!" Melody exclaimed, getting into the car, taking off her mask when they started to drive off.

   "You are insane."

   "She made me this way."

   "Mel, I love you, but you need to get over this. They're investigating her tomorrow."

   "I am over it. I'm so over it. But I'm more over that I'm the only one getting fucked. I hope she gets what she deserves."

   "I do too, love, but it-"

   "Do you know what this feels like?! I'm scared, okay! I'm so, fucking scared."

   "I am too, Mel. But it'll be over. They have so much evidence it was her."

   "But, I lost all my fans I lost-"

   "Tommy."

   "What?"

   "I know you like him, Mel. It isn't that obvious, but I mean. You cry everytime I bring him up."

   "Rachel...what do I do?" Melody asked, looking at her friend.

  "When he sees what he did, he'll come running back to you."

   "You promise?"

   "Of course. Now, let's get you home."

   Melody felt guilt sit at the bottom of her stomach for what she did. But when she got home all of it washed away when she saw Tessie standing there. Giving her mum a hug.

   Melody raged out and pushed Tessie to the ground, then straddled her, and bagan to punch, her knuckles bruising with each hit. Melodys mum started to lry her off but it was no use. Melody finally stopped when she heard a voice. His voice."

   "Melody?!"

   She swung her head around to see the brit, staring at her, "Get the fuck away from me you traitor."

   "What?!"

   "Yeah. Look at your, oh so truthful girlfriend, now."

   "Holy shit!"

   Melody pushed past him, her shoulder bumping into his, causing electricity shoot through her. After she felt that she stopped. Tears started welling up.

   "Melody, I thought we could still be friends. After all of this was over." Tommy said, looking back at her with guilt.

   "I'm not your friend. Or anything, damn!" Melody yelled, pushing him.

   Tommy's face went into a look of anger. Melody's mouth was left agape. What had she just say. She shook her head and went back to angry mode. Melody turned away and went into her home, trying her best not to be the emotional bitch she is. (I'm so bad at writing smh)

   Melody sat on her bed when two police officers showed up in her room, "Melody. Come with us."

   Melody stared at them, not moving.

   "Now." Melody's mum said sternly.

   Melody got up and her hands imedietly went into hand cuffs. She wouldn't cry. She was being overdramatic. She was over dramatic. Everything she's done was her being over dramatic. And she hated it. She didn't want to be, but she felt If she was anything else no one would listen to her.

   She obliged with them and sat in the back. She laid her head on the window, falling asleep, which she wasn't for long. Melody was shook awake, harshly. She got up quickly and she was sat down in a jail cell, with others.

   She fiddled with her hands once they were free. Next to come in was Tessie, nose bleeding and hair a mess. Melody smiled a bit, smiling at her work. Tessie glared at her, trying her best to hide the scaredness in her eyes. Melody could see though, she knew she was scared, but so was Melody.

   Melody was taken first, "Hello Miss Scott."

   "Hello."

   "How are you?"

   "Not well."

   "How so?" The guy was writing down on his clip board.

   "Well, my nudes got leaked by Tessie Ankleger, then her nudes got "leaked" by herself but she's framing me for it."

   The guy nodded, "Is if true you spray painted Tessie Ankleger's home?"

   "Yes."

   "And why did you?"

   "I was mad. I was broken at that point. I wanted her to suffer, mentally of course, like me."

   "I see. You do understand that this is a felony?"

   "I do. And I take full responsibility," Melody said, cringing at herself.

   "Very well. It's 5 years in prison."

   "Huh?"

   "Not really, but it will be a 6,000 dollar fine."

   "When is the due date?"

   "In a week."

   "I should have it by the time." Melody said, worry leaving her.

   "Very well. Your mum should be here to pick you up."

   Melody stood up and walked out, seeing her mum. Her mum took her nails out of her mouth and tiredly opened her car door, getting in. Melody hopped in the back, not wanting to really talk.

   Once she got home she fluffed up her purple hair and went to her room, falling onto her bed. She was tired. She didn't ask for anything. When she tried to get sleep, all she could see was Tommy's face. She knew she had feelings for him, but she didn't know why. She wasn't going to deny it if it ever came up, unless it was around Tommy.

   But Tommy would think she was weird.

   At that moment Tessie was being interigated,and put at fault. She was getting arrested for child pornography, and lying to the police. Melody didn't know this though, she didn't know that Tommy was dreading the next day, not knowing what would come out of it.

   He had school, to which he would usually see Melody. But she hadn't been going. Esly was upset about that. He asked every day. If Tommy knew any better, he'd say that he fancys her.

   Tommy felt a pang in his heart when he thought about that. Him and Esly were good friends, and talked every day. Esly never talked about his crushed but by the way he asked about her, and blantly texted her, he could tell.

   He got onto Minecraft and began streaming, his fans sometimes asking about Melody, most mean, but her fans really wanted to know. After chat had gotten really angsty with the questions, he turned on emote only, and began laughing manically at something Wilbur said.