seven

"I know what it feels like, the world is falling down and you can't make it through"

Heeseung finishes telling Jay what happened earlier with red eyes. Jay can see that his hyung is forcing himself not to cry. It hurts Jay.

"Why can't I just have that one person in my life Jay? Am I not enough?" Heeseung says with teary eyes looking into Jay's eyes.

Jay feels a pit in his stomach. He wants to help Heeseung so much but he doesn't know how.

Heeseung just let himself fall onto Jay embracing him in a hug as he cries. Jay just hugs him back while rubbing circles on his back and whispering positive words to him.

But, there was a certain someone who wasn't happy to see this unfold in front of his big eyes. Jungwon is watching the two hug and he feels a tug on his heart that makes his stomach churn.

He doesn't like the sight of Jay being this close to someone.

'Why am I getting mad over Jay being close to this guy?' Jungwon says in his thoughts.

Jungwon tries to ignore the feeling in his heart and continues watching from afar. He soon changes his watching area and moves to the coffee table in front of the couch.

"You'll figure it out hyung, I'll help you get through this" Jay says as he pulls out of the hug with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you Jay, I don't know what I would do without you" Heeseung says with a weak smile.

That sentence snapped in Jungwon to stop whatever is going on. He then jumps on the couch getting in between the two startling them.

"Oh! Hi Wonie" Jay says and pets the feline.

"This is the little guy you were talking about" Heeseung says and moves his hand to pet the kitten but quickly retracts his hand after receiving a hiss from the feline.

It surprised Jay that his cat did that. Wonnie never hissed at him before. Maybe he just needs to get used to Heeseung to like him.

"Sorry about Wonnie, maybe he just needs to get used to you" Jays says caressing the kitty's fur to calm him down.

"That's okay Jay, don't sweat it" Heeseung says with a chuckle.

"It's really late right now and it's raining, I'm not gonna send you home in this rain so I'll let you crash for tonight" Jay says which caused Jungwon to snap his head towards him in utter confusion.

"Why is he letting this guy sleep here?!" Jungwon says in his thoughts.

This caused Heeseung to decline and reassure Jay that he's fine but Jay being the stubborn boy he is, made him accept the offer.

"I was making food right now and haven't eaten yet so do you wanna eat with me?" Jay asks.

"You really are keeping your promise" Heeseung says with a smile on his face.

Jay simply nods and drags Heeseung to the small kitchen and makes a plate for him. They both sit down at the table and eat talking about life.

Jungwon just sits in Jay's lap and listens to their conversation as he just stares at Jay. He admires his perfectly built jaw that is very sharp. Jungwon can't help but check out Jay anytime he gets. It's unintentional.
_____________________________________

Heeseung fell asleep on the couch but not without arguing with Jay about who takes the couch. As you can see, Heeseung won and gladly took the couch.

Jay was laying in his bed cuddling Wonnie. Jungwon liked this very much.

Jungwon soon gets a thought about when or if he will tell Jay that he's a hybrid. He won't except him if he does. He knows it for sure.

~Time Skip~
The next morning Jay woke up to Heeseung not being there. Instead, he found a note nicely written on the coffee table.

It read:

Thank you for letting me stay the night Jay. I really don't deserve you as my friend. Don't worry about me getting sick, I can handle it myself. I also made some breakfast for you that I left on the counter in the kitchen.

Heeseung

Jay grinned and went to the kitchen to see what Heeseung made. He was greeted by the smell of pancakes and bacon. Jay devoured that meal in a short amount of time.

Jay also fed Wonnie after eating his food.

Since today is Saturday, Jay decided to the nearby bakery to pick up some cakes and cupcakes to eat later during a drama marathon.

He changes his clothes and bids goodbye to his kitten watching him.
He was almost there and he fished out his wallet to have ready to pay but realized that he forgot it.

He jogged back home and opened the door only to freeze after seeing someone in his house.
_____________________________________

Jungwon waited a bit for Jay to leave and quickly turned into his hybrid form. He put clothes on and sat on the couch.

He put the TV on and continued to binge watch his series.

He failed to hear the door opening but only heard the sound of keys hitting the floor. He flinched and turned around only to be net with a frozen Jay looking at him.

'Oh fuck my life'

Oops...