Prologue

3rd person POV.

3000 years of being alone without someone to take care of it almost drive him crazy at times he finally got tired of being alone with his skills it was easy to make a body for his new little brother it was like a dolls body he put it on a few slimes he tamed so he would be comfortable as he then sat down as a magic circle appeared both under him and the body he closed his eyes as he kept thinking.

Veldora: (I must focus I can't just take someone's life for their soul it must be out of kindness I must find a soul that needs a second chance.)

Hours went by then day's eventually a month went by until.

Veldora:(there are so many corrupted souls that don't deserve to be brought back.)

Just then he heard it.

Baby: *crying*

His eyes snapped open as he said.

Veldora: a child that hasn't even gotten to live yet I'll give them the best life possible!

He held out his right hand as a magic circle appeared on it as he commanded it.

Veldora: in the name of the storm dragon veldora I ask you give this child's soul to me in order to give him the life he never had this I command!

Just then a small bluish orb floated out of the magic circle as veldora can see his bright future as he then pushed it forward as it went over to the body he created it floated over as another magic circle appeared under it as he then came over and bite his finger til blood came out as he let a drop of blood drop to the magic circle it turned blood red as he then held out his left hand as a light then came from it as it looked like a yellow orb as he said.

Veldora: I heard about these sacred gears that are made from god himself I give you his one I stole from a evil king who used it only for violence and greed the spirit attached to it has not yet fully awakened I hope the both of you will get along now.

He then moved it forward as well as he then commanded.

Veldora: combine with him great sage!

It started to shine as it did so as it did it started to go down in the body veldora put a pair of shorts and a shirt on him.

Veldora: I given you my blood so that you and I are connected I gave great sage in order for you to be able to have knowledge compared to what ramiris calls a teenager I'll have to thank her fo helping in this now it's all up to you do you have the will to live.

As it went in to the body it somehow morphed with the slimes to veldora's shock he started to grow silverish blue hair along with other features as well veldora sat beside him as now all he had to do was wait.

Time skip 1,000 years.

Over the course of 1,000 years he hasn't awoken he is very much alive veldora never once gave up he can feel it from even a far his will the will to live each year the civilization has  grown so much a he knew because the town call kuoh was near his forest he had always had a barrier surrounding this place it will be where he will raise his little brother there was a war between 3 major factions as they call it the angels ,fallen angels and devils it never got to close so he never interfered but even so the monsters in the barrier worship veldora as a protector of the forest he would go out and watch them sometimes kuoh was the closest city that was around there was a swamp about in the middle of the forest mountains on the other side monster villages everywhere it was like a safe haven for them and finally one day it started to happen as veldora was making a small fire in his cave he heard a groaning sound he looked up and saw him his little brother starting to move his eyes widened as he quickly went over to him as he looked down at him he saw his eyes slowly open to see his yellow eyes.