Chapter 10: first day of school part 2.

I looked over to who said that and I saw a girl with pink hair.

Ramiris: milim calm down it's true I helped veldora with creating his body

A thought just came to my mind then.

Milim/rimuru wouldn't that make her his/my mom?

The whole class: (they are definitely related.)

Ramiris: hey no that doesn't me your mom rimuru you can talk with milim about this lat-

Right before she could finish her sentence a window opened I saw veldora's head come in as I then heard him.

Veldora: hey rimuru.

I can hear the whispering already as veldora held up a Wendy's bag.

Veldora: you forgot your lunch.

I rushed over to him and grabbed the bag as I then put it in to my inventory and asked.

Rimuru: hey uh what's for dinner.

Veldora: oh we're having a party at the village tonight to celebrate your first day of school.

Just then we heard from behind me.

Ramiris: *scary aura* hey veldora.

Veldora: oh crap.

Just then he jumped and started running as I turned and chuckled a bit as I rubbed the back of my head I looked at miss ramiris as I then said.

Rimuru: *bows slightly* I'm sorry about my brother he can be an idiot at times as can I please bare with us.

Ramiris: *giggles* ah it's nice to see that your not exactly like him your humble.

I then asked.

Rimuru: um miss ramiris what do I call milim if she's my aunt but she looks like the same age as me?

Ramiris: *giggles* she may look like the same age but she's actually 13,500 years old.

Rimuru: ok now I know your dicking with me.

Milim: hey language.

Rimuru: why are you suddenly worried about my language.

Milim: because if I'm your aunt than that means I have to be the mature one and get you to watch your your language.

Rimuru: you say your going to be mature but yet as tall as me and look like a child.