chapter 15: a plan in the making.

As both ryuu and my big brother veldora was highly amused at me in this dress, I was slowly forming a plan one that requires the help of a certain goblin and his team.

Ryuu: I believe I'll have to see what else I can find to make you look even more beautiful.

Rimuru: *blushing* this isn't f-fair.

Veldora: now now ryuu why don't we let him change back now, we need to head back the village.

Ryuu: I suppose I have enough pictures.

I stuck my tongue out at them as they left.

Small time skip.

After I was changed veldora came inside and said.

Veldora: okay let's head home rimuru.

I nodded absently as we walked out of the Cafe.

3rd person POV.

We leave rimuru and go to aura and make as they was currently in front of their father and told him everything that happened today.

Dark elf king:*evil smile* good have him come here after this so could "date" so I may finally get an allegiance with him.

They simply nodded as he shooed them away.

Time skip.

Rimuru's POV.

We was walking back home as veldora said.

Veldora: myrd has ideas for the towns streets wants to make bricks for them.

I nodded along.

Veldora: and garm has been enhancing the bricks with all sorts of enchantments to make them strong against a matter of things, all they need is your approval to go ahead with it.

Rimuru: I told them as long as they thought it was best to go ahead with it.

Veldora: yes that's why they made the bricks but they want to wait just in case.

I nodded as I was still thinking about everything.

Rimuru: (hey great sage how many possible plans are there and which would have the best possible success rate.)

Great sage: (there are hundreds of possibilities of plans and outcomes shall I look carefully through them to find the one with the best success rate?)

Rimuru: (yes please.)

We saw the village up ahead as I heard veldora.

Veldora: okay rimuru I gotta go I need to read the rest of my manga.

He then left as I sighed as I went back to our house and to my room, as I saw a couple of books on my bed I picked up the first one as i saw this.

Skill book: barrier magic manipulation and creation.

Details: allows the user to create and manipulate barriers.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I read the next one.

Rimuru: tactics on war?

3rd person POV.

As rimuru looked at the last book a the figure of veldora tempest slowly smiled as he left through magic.

Rimuru's POV.

Small time skip.

After I carefully read it I decided to go in to my dungeon, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes as I thought.