||Chapter Seven: Wesley Strikes, Part One||

The day was going very well for Michael and (y/n). In math class, everyone did worksheets on multiplications and division. In English class, they started their reading groups, thank goodness (y/n) came on time. In history class, they learned about the founding fathers.

Now, it's gym class. Michael hated this class so much because the Gym teacher were mean to the boys who didn't put all their effort into the class. Oh, and because Weasley is in this class too.

BRRREEEETTT!! Mr. Clarks blows his loud and annoying whistle, signaling that gym class has begun.

"Listen up, kiddos! Today we have a new student joining us! (Y/n), could you please stand up and introduce yourself?"

(Y/n) gets up and looks at her peers. "Hi, my name is (y/n)...I moved here yesterday! I hope we all can get along!"

Mr. Clark chuckles. "Awww, how sweet. If any of the boys are buggin' ya, let me know. You can sit down now."

(Y/n) plops back down next to Michael. Michael stares off into the distance, cutting off the sounds of Mr. Clark and sneakers hitting the gym floor.

The scene from earlier today played through his head.

"You hang out with the weirdo? Come on, (y/n). Come hang out with me and my friends, we're wayyyyy better than this dork here."

'I hope (y/n) doesn't think I'm a weirdo...or a dork.'

He thought of (y/n) screaming at him and calling him names, and Wesley laughing at the scene unfolding. Then, Wesley grabbing (y/n)'s hands and the two walking hand in hand.

Michael clenches his fists.

'One day...he'll will get what's coming to him.'

A finger tapped Michael's shoulder. It's (y/n).

"Mikey, we're playing dodgeball! And we're on separate teams!" (Y/n) stands up and waits for Michael to stand up on his own.

"Good luck." She smiles and walks to the other side of the gym. Michael can't help but crack up a faint smile, he can't believe how (y/n) was able to feel, he felt...happy. He's never been this happy since his father was around. He turns around and walks to the side where his team was on, which was full of kids who didn't put their all into gym class. Scanning the other side of the gym, Michael spots (y/n)...next to Wesley?!

———
Author's Note
Sorry guys I had a massive brain rot today, so sorry for the late chapter!!!! I'm splitting it into parts. What will happen next? Who will win the dodgeball game???? Idk shawty you tell me LOL

Gir