Story 2: Skinny Dipping (SMUT)

JENNIE POV

A couple of people from my school are going on a spring break trip for a week. Our school has a planned trip to go to Zurich, Switzerland. I was fortunate enough to be able to go on this trip as well as my friends Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa. Anyway, the day finally came, and I went to my school at 2 in the morning. The doors were open in the cafeteria as I saw other students waiting for a charter bus to arrive to drop us off at the airport. Waiting for the others to arrive, I noticed one person enter the cafeteria. 

"No, no god, please no," I mumbled.

No, not him, not Taehyung, why him. Okay, Jennie, calm down. First off, he doesn't have a carry-on or luggage with him. Maybe he's just here because of other school reasons.

*Taehyung brings in luggage*

"Fuck," I mumbled out.

I wanted to bang my head on the table, despite myself being tired already. Out of all the people, Taehyung had to be on this trip. That douchebag.

"Hey Jennie," someone said.

I turn around and see Lisa and Jisoo, who now entered the cafeteria.

"Oh hey guys," I groaned out.

"Awww, what's wrong, tired," Lisa said, rubbing her head.

"No," I replied.

"Then what is it," Jisoo asked.

"Look," I pointed over to Taehyung.

"Oh, looks like he's coming too," Jisoo said.

"Yeah," I groaned out.

"Come on, Jennie, cheer up; I think Taehyung will just hang out with Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook on the trip," Lisa explained.

"Hey, guys have you seen Rosé," I said, looking around for her.

"Oh, she's not going to the school; she texted me saying that we'll meet her at the airport," Jisoo said.

"Okay"

Finally, the charter bus arrived at the front of my school. The teachers, chaperones, and other students all went on the bus. 

"Hey, I have to get something real quick," I said.

"Okay, we'll meet you on the bus then," Lisa and Jisoo left.

I had to grab one more thing before I headed onto the bus. When I got on, I noticed that most of the seats were filled. Lisa and Jisoo were sitting together, and no open seats were near them. The only open seat was next to~ oh fuck no, Taehyung. Slowly walking up the aisle, I went to sit down next to him. He was looking out the window, staring.

"Didn't expect you to come here," I said in a deep tone.

"Well, I didn't expect you to come here either," I replied.

"Just do me a favor, don't talk to me on the trip," he said.

"I wasn't planning to anyway," I responded.