Story 4: 4-Play (SMUT)

AUTHOR POV

Ahh, it's me again. You know I'm starting to get a bit crazy with these author's point of view smuts. Ahh, oh well, it's happening again. We have another night, another crazy night for Taehyung and Jennie. Taehyung remembered the desire that Jennie gave him. It was thrilling but also made him feel, how do I put this, like a bitch. Taehyung was planning on dominating her all night. So that is what he was going to do. In the bedroom, Jennie was lying down on the bed, looking at her phone. Taehyung had just come out of the shower, covering his bottom half. I don't think he was planning on changing. 

"Hey, babe," he said as he hugged Jennie.

"Oh, Tae, you need to change," Jennie said.

"But, I want to do something," Taehyung whispered in her ear. 

Taehyung grabbed her phone from her hands and tossed it to the side. 

"Baby, what are you doing," Jennie stuttered.

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and pinned them against the bedsheets. She had nowhere to run. 

"Remember what happened last time," Taehyung said to Jennie.

"N~No," Jennie said.

Jennie knew what Taehyung was talking about, that time that she wanted to feel pleasure. She knew what was about to happen, but was she ready for it.

"Oh really, okay," Taehyung then proceed with the foreplay.

With Jennie's hands in his grasp, Taehyung made his way to her neck and began sucking her suck. Love marks were being marked around her.

"~ahhh~," Jennie moaned out.

Taehyung slowly took off Jennie's shirt and rubbed his hands all over her skin, causing Jennie to grip onto the sheets. Jennie, now lying there helplessly, her eyes shut as she was focusing on the pleasure, not knowing what Taehyng was doing.

*chains hook up*

"Wait, what the fuck," Jennie said as she got back to herself.

Chains that Taehyung hooked both her hands onto the bedframe. Now she really couldn't go anywhere. 

"You're not going anywhere, babygirl," Taehyung growled in her ear.

Oh, look at that Taehyung even said it himself. Anyway, Taehyung tugged on Jennie's waistband and stripped her pants off. 

*Jennie gasp*

Jennie has never seen this side of Taehyung. She's always used to being the clingy one and the seducer..........................but I've said that Jennie hated it. Half of her was thinking, "oh my god, what are you doing," but the other half, haha, well, "yes dominate me, daddy."

"Now, do you remember," Taehyung said, reminding him of what happened?

"Yes," Jennie admitted. "W~What are you going to do."

Jennie was trembling, excited, but trembling.

"You're going to get punished; daddy doesn't like it when mommy does that to him."

I'm assuming Taehyung means Jennie when he's referring to mommy. It's a metaphor, readers, and I think it's kinky so deal with it. Taehyung slithered his hands into Jennie's panties, rubbing her clit, which was now getting wet.

"FUCK DADDY," Jennie felt as his hands were on her womanhood.

Just then, Jennie felt Taehyung's fingers enter her. Jennie took off her panties and bra because, well, she was getting riled up. 

"~AHHHH~ DADDY, I'M GONNA CUM!!" Jennie moaned as she squirted all over Taehyung's fingers.

Taehyung realized she just squirted over the sheets making a mess. Don't get me wrong, Taehyung thought it was hot but angry; now he's to do laundry tomorrow. Taehyung placed his fingers into Jennie's mouth, making her taste herself. Finally, Taehyung took off the towel and tossed it across the room. His dick was already hard, and with no hesitation, he put his cock inside her pussy.

"~AHHHHHHH~ FUCK BABY!!!" Jennie moaned out.

Taehyung gave no mercy, thrusting deep inside her hitting her g-spot in 5 seconds. He watched as Jennie was getting fucked, moaning out his name.

"Oh, Tae," she moaned out.

The bed rattles as she tried moving her hands, but remember, they were chained up.

"YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY, YES DADDY!!!!!" Jennie moaned out.

Both of them felt as they were reaching their high. Taehyung groaned loudly as he felt himself put his sperm into her pussy. Now, they were panting for air, sweating; foreplay was over. Taehyung unchained Jennie, and they both laid down, sleeping together.