Chapter 25

~Astriel Pov~

    Today we are going back to the USJ for a rescue training redo. I feel like the teachers are planning something, but when I asked, none of them told me anything. I really don't want to doubt anyone but I just can't shake the feeling that something's gonna happen. My thoughts are cut short when Thirteen starts talking.

    "Lets start with the training rescue. There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have a broken leg and the last will be very worried." Kirishima and Kaminari both looked over the edge, "What heck!" "How are we supposed to get there?!" Both boys were clearly scared.

    "What are you saying?" Iida asks while running up to them, "Are you okay?! Do not worry, we will save you!" "Let's save them! Let's do our best Deku!"

    Thirteen lifted up their finger, "Well, the injured will be..." Thirteens had lowered, pointing at three students, "You three." Deku, Ochaco, and Iida will be the injured. It's kinda sad they seemed pretty hyped about getting to do some rescue work.

    Now that theyve been lowered into the ravine? Aizawa turned to us and pointed at four people, "Alright. You four will be the ones who will rescue them." While Momo, Tokoyami, and Shoto were calm, Katsuki was shaking. This will either be a good learning lesson for him or he'll let his anger get the best of him. This will definitely be interesting. "You may use these objects." Aizawa was referring to some rope and a carrier thing?

    Iida was yelling dramatically, once again getting into character. I sat down off to the side, dangling my feet off the cliffside. Shoto walked towards the edge of the cliff, "Let's begin. Whos going down?" "That bastard doesn't listen. I will have to teach him. Just blow up the mountain and that's it!" I sweatdropped, from personal experience I know that doesn't exactly work.

    "Are you crazy?!" Poor Momo is stuck with Katsuki. "He doesnt think. He acts by instinct." I didn't know Tsu could be so harsh, I have to stifle my laugh so Katsuki won't push me off the cliff.

    "Yaoyorozu, create a pulley. We'll make a way to pull them out. Let's start with the ones that are unconscious. Tokoyami will go down, Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, and I will pull." Katsuki walks up to Shoto and grabs his collar. "Bastard! Stop deciding on your own!" I start to get it but Aizawa Motions for me to sit back down. It seems that Momo has almost the same thought as me, "Calm down!"

    Completely unaffected Shoto responds, "It's the best way." If you think of it as a game, you don't need to know." Using his hand to knock off Katsukis he continued, "I'm not going to waste my time in this training." He walked away leaving Katsuki shocked.

    When he came to his senses he moved to attack Shoto before Momo intervenes. "STop! It's pathetic. Besides, there is something we must do before anything else." She walks to the edge of the cliff and leans over, "Please keep calm! We will get to you as soon as possible."

She looks back at the group, "The first thing to do is to reassure the victims. There are occasions where you cannot save people who are desperate and panicking. Reassuring them is a part of saving them. If you will not do it properly then what kind of training is this?" I smiled, she's really smart and even got recognition from her classmates for it.

Mineta starts oogling at Momo. Resisting the urge to either throw him down to Ochako, Iida and Izuku or kicking him at or through the roof i settle for just walking over and punching him.

They get Ochako up, her laughing at Iidas seriousness. Then Iida and Izuku in suit. Switching out who is the rescuer and who is the victim. Now we're in a city-like area. We're basically doing a big game of hide and seek with four seekers. The only difference is that eight of us can't talk. The seekers are Katsuki, Izuku, Ochako and Mineta. Needless to say, I hope he stays away from all of the girls.

A/N: I think ive finally decided on how I want Alix to look, lemme know what you think of him. In case youve forgotten he's Astriels Exceed

 In case youve forgotten he's Astriels Exceed