Chapter 11

Although there was an age difference the boy and girl got along. For siblings they seemed to be inseparable. They always had fun together whilst the boy kept protecting the clumsy, but optimistic, girl from danger. In short, they were best friends. But they only had each other as they weren't allowed to leave their home. Always told the outside world was too dangerous. So they never went off the property ground. For at this time there's been rumor of a war starting.

~Astriel POV~

    We arrive at a nice house. This must be where Katsuki lives. When we got inside Katsuki dragged me to his room saying we had schoolwork. I don't think we do but ok. "We don't actually have school work I just don't want you seeing my baby pictures." pfft, he's embarrassed. "It's fine. I don't really mind." Assuming the fact that we just show up at Lucy's place. "You have a nice room, it's cozy." I said as I sat down on the bed, which I may add is very soft.

    "How come you were so calm and moved as if nothing was wrong even after you were injured?" "Oh. Is it really that surprising? I was calm because losing your cool during a fight can immediately cause you a loss. As for the moving part, I've been through worse." I said. "How the hell could you have been through worse? Your arm was so degraded by that guy's quirk that you could almost see the bone." Katsuki said, his voice changing to an indeterminable tone. "Anyway, since we have the next few days off how about we train some?" "Sure, just give me your phone for a sec." For a second I forgot what a phone was, then I remembered the school gave me something they called a cell phone that looked like a communication lacrima like what Warren created just before the war. I gave Katsuki my phone and he did something with it.

    "What did you do?" I asked genuinely confused. Then I got my answer, "I put my number in your phone so then we can find a time and place to meet." After that I just held my mouth open in an 'Oh' expression. Soon after the pro hero teacher Snipe came to pick me up, but he came without his mask. Since no one knows what he looks like without it, it was the perfect decoy. I said bye to Katsuki and thanked his parents for letting me stay over. We went to Snipes house, but I'm only going to stay there for a little while until Aizawa is able to leave the hospital. Thankfully I was allowed to go and visit him and Thirteen. I did not only that, but Katsuki and I trained over the elongated weekend. He's a formidable opponent. And soon enough it was time for school to start up again.

    "Don't overwork yourself today. If you do then you won't be able to teach us, which I feel like a few people would misbehave if you're not there." I told Aizawa, "And next time let me fight so you have less of a chance to be injured like that again, you may be strong but no one can do everything themselves." I started scolding him, purely on accident from having to tell Natsu this many times. "Thanks, Astriel, but don't forget you're still a student. And U.A. is a prestigious school, having a student fight alongside us who doesn't have a license or internship could give us bad rep." And after that we started off for U.A. Today there was only one student in the classroom before me, Shoto.

A/N: Sorry if some of the chapters are super long this one is shorter but I write this in google docs and every chapter is around 2-3 pages long.