Chapter 1

SOAP POV

I sigh as I watch the world go by in this small cartridge of a cardboard box, it was incredibly uncomfortable, especially when next to other boxes stocked with bars of soap like me..But..i'm not like other soap bars.. i'm different, I hate any male who dares to try and use me to clean thou disgusting greasy bodies..i'm waiting for the perfect girl..a beautiful woman to swoop me from heavens gates and use my body to clean hers..Oh goddess of love, send me your beautiful women to clean them of the filth of the world! The most beautiful women ever to be dreamt of..

I heard footsteps and a small cart being pushed down the isle, chattering of a man..ugh..but..theres a woman, a beautiful brunette girl.. they're heading my direction, I excitedly jump in happinesses, is this it? Did the goddess of love enchant my words and brought my prayer to reality?! Oh I do hope they come my direction! I hope I hope!

Sophie POV
Me and my dad we're walking down the isle, he said he was gonna take me to the store real quick to get me some 'hygine products'..I love my dad with all my heart but he's so weird sometimes..I look around the isle aimlessly, grabbing some boxes and other products. We did need some soap so I got that just incase, and some shampoo. My dad walks so strangely sometimes, I laugh at him while he just continues doing it..Edd and Molly we're running around the store while mom chased after them, they can be a handful sometimes..I'm surprised mom hasn't gotten any gray hairs yet because of them.

After we've checked everything out, I swear I could've heard something move in our bags..I don't know if Edd put a lizard in the bag like last time or i'm just loosing my mind..The drive home was loud..everyone was singing, and I meant everyone.. But I gotta hand it to you, My dad is such a great singer..I think he would've been a better singer than making his company, but thats just me. Felix would be coming over tonight, I think he's bringing Linda over too? I'm not sure..Aunt Linda is very pretty though, I think my parents and Felix with his wife met in college..That's a surprising fact. I swear there's something shuffling in our bag..I'm definitely checking it out once we get home.