CH 11:Would you Die if you talk a little less?

Chapter-11 Would you Die if you talk a little less?

~~~~~~

It's like a bombardment in his mind.....

Jungkook could not believe what he had heard.

Jisoo.....

it was Jisoo in the room 34!

He broke the way of Jisoo for living and draw her blood to Lisa Manoban.

Yes...

it was he who broke Jisoo.

Why was it so coincidental that the proportion of rare blood groups i the world was less than one in a billion? Why there were two in Seoul. Why didn't he think it would be Jisoo?

Jungkook knelt o the ground and slapped himself hard.

What on earth had he done?

"Sir...... Are you okay?"

Two nurses rushed over to pulled Jungkook up, but he knelt painfully on the ground, with pale face and his hands tightly covered his chest.

He felt like Something has been thrown at his heart. There seems to be a heavy object at his chest.

Seeing him like this the nurses asked feeling puzzled, "Sir..."

Before the nurse asked Jungkook cut her off, "Where did you send her?"

The voice sounded not good. It was like a sound of a Wind, which is inaudible but carried many emotions.

It was spit out little by little. Both nurses were stunned. How could anyone in a few seconds make such a sound?!

Feeling confuse the nurse asked, "Who do you talk about sir?"

"Jisoo Manoban No.34 patient. It's that maternal lady. Where did you send her?"

"She.... She has been taken away by her family."

Manoban family?

This is what he thought just as he heard a family has been taken her away.

Jungkook held his fingers tightly together and immediately climbed up from the ground then stumbled out of the operating room.

Seeing him coming out of the operating room, Sungwoong Manoban and Aeri Manoban were so happy they even wanted to jump up.

Aeri asked quickly, "Jungkook, how is it? Has Lisa been saved? Is the rare blood found? Thank you so much. Thanks to you, Lisa will be saved. Thank you."

Not caring about her words Jungkook asked which make Lisa's mother, Aeri to get angry instantly, "How about Jisoo?"

"What?" Sungwoong Manoban and Aeri Manoban were stunned. They didn't understand what Jungkook was talking about.

"Why are you talking about her? It's her who harmed Lisa or Lisa have been able to married you a long ago. How could she still be here lying and make our innocent Lisa be in such a danger for a long time, these years.

Aeri Manoban said as her tears fell down.

Whenever wherever Jisoo was mentioned, she would like her to die in front merciously.

Suddenly her arm was pinched by her husband, Sungwoong. She looked up and saw that Jungkook was looking at her coldly. He looked at Aeri Manoban with cold eyes, which made her fell so cold for her whole body.

"Don't let me hear a bad word about Jisoo from your mouth again!" Roared Jungkook

"Ah? Why...." Aeri hadn't responded yet. It didn't like who Jungkook used to be. He hated Jisoo so much, to the bone.

Then what's the matter? She couldn't even say a single words now, about that bitch Jisoo.

Sungwoong Manoban sensed that Jungkook's face was not good and quickly covered Aeri's mouth. And wishper greeting his teeth, "Will you die if you say less?"

Turning his head to Jungkook, he guessed, "Mr.Jeon is it..... what's wrong with Jisoo?!"

'Click' Jungkook's heart jumped violently.

His minds turn blank. Face turn pale knowing that Sungwoong and Aeri don't know about Jisoo incident.

Many thoughts came inside him.

After a long time, he began to said slowly, "No, Jisoo she....."

After thinking that they didn't care about Jisoo. And they also even wanted her to die.

He quickly denied the thought of telling them and quickly said, " Very well, nothing, nothing's wrong."

After finishing saying without waiting their replied and even without looking he stride away.

But Sungwoong Manoban's eyelids jumped, as if something great had happened.

Aeri Manoban was still cursing and scolding in, "What is it?"

And that bastard why did he talk about Jisoo suddenly. In the future, if he married our Lisa, he has to call me mother! It will be very unlucky to talk about Jisoo that Bitch, Thought Aeri.

"Enough! Is enough, shut your mouth! Woulď you die if you said less? " Sungwoong roared fiercely and chased up. He followed Jungkook quietly which made Aeri more angry.

Then she shouted behind him, "How dare you Sungwoong! If you are still concerned about that Bitch mother and daughter, you don't come back again!"

On the other hand Sungwoong,Not caring about his wife Aeri shout and complain he just step faster.

There is a deep feeling that Something Big might have happen to Jisoo.

After a long time he felt worried. This is his first time worrying about Jisoo after he married his second wife Aeri........

~~~~~

Don't be silent reader! Jebal 🙏